When does the $25 deposit end?

Iamthesea

I thought I saw an earlier thread on this subject, and I've tried a search on and cannot find anything. Celebrity's website just says "this weekend, only". Does anyone know the answer?

We are thinking of booking a late 2017 cruise during this promo, but still doing research and want to see if we have until tomorrow.

Today or tomorrow (holiday)? And can I book it online?

I'm not sure whether the $25 deposit extends to Monday's MLK holiday, however, yes, you can book applicable sailings on the =X= website. I did it back on Columbus Day weekend in October when they offered it as well as this weekend. Note: It's intended to be $25 per person, however when booking on line, the website is programmed to just charge $25 for the booking as opposed to per person. If you call the Captain's Club, they will tell you the booking will cancel out unless you pay $25 per person, however the bookings I made for $25 over Columbus Day are still alive and well. Just another programming glitch of the infamous website...

Thank you for the information. I'll take my chances and look tomorrow. DH cannot decide which cruise to take. :rolleyes:

I guess we can always just book for one person and pay the $25. and then add #2 at a later date. I remember back when, we could book onboard and only put one person on the reservation. Total was $100 to hold a cabin.;)

We are thinking of booking a late 2017 cruise during this promo, but still doing research and want to see if we have until tomorrow.

When I tried to book a 2017 cruise, the deposit was $900, not $25. I see the $25 deposit available for 2016 cruises only.