Sabor on Oasis

If by beef you mean where beef is the primary protein in the tacos, then yes, the barbacoa tacos would qualify since they have short ribs as their filling. If you mean tacos with ground beef in them as you often see in fast food and Tex-Mex establishments, then no.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Can you get beef tocos at Sabor? Don't see them on their menu

Maybe I'll see you there. I think Garnet answered correctly, at least based on my Sabor Experience on Freedom. I will add those tacos were advertised as a Chipoltle BBQ sauce and as indicated were a shredded beef. I don't claim any expertise on Mexican food, but I did find them very tasty.

What I did have on Freedom's Sabor lunch that I hope is on Oasis was a "Jalapeno stuffed, backwrapped chicken appetizer. I thought that was a WOW. Didn't see if on the Oasis menu I saw, but that might have been a dinner menu.

That's not the Sabor menu for the Oasis class ships. No burritos on the Oasis class, there's four taco options...mostly the same menu with some differences. This is the Oasis class Sabor menu.

That's not the Sabor menu for the Oasis class ships. No burritos on the Oasis class, there's four taco options...mostly the same menu with some differences. This is the Oasis class Sabor menu.

Ah...ok. Thx for the clarification.

Do they typically serve the same thing at lunch as they do at dinner? I reserved them one night for dinner' date=' but I'm thinking about going at lunch time instead.[/quote']

We found it to be better suited for lunch than dinner...quick tasty meal but not really a "dining experience" like Oasis' other specialty restaurants.

Thanks. I think I'll go for lunch instead of dinner.

If you purchase the tasting menu....order only one for two people. The waitstaff will tell you this also.

The biggest surprise for me was the dessert tray with six desserts.

We were on Oasis in November. Pricing was a bit higher than on this menu. Agree...order 1 tasting menu for two people. It was $20 on our cruise. DH added a taco and it was more than enough food. We enjoyed Sabor for dinner.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if this is the menu for the $25 flat rate on Navigator? And if so, does that inclusive price include the table side guacamole?

Thanks!

Is lunch the same price as dinner?

If by beef you mean where beef is the primary protein in the tacos, then yes, the barbacoa tacos would qualify since they have short ribs as their filling. If you mean tacos with ground beef in them as you often see in fast food and Tex-Mex establishments, then no.

Correct. These are amazing, BTW.

Is lunch the same price as dinner?

Lunch is $15/person. Others have noted that the tasting menu for $20 is often enough for two to share. I think we may try the tasting menu for lunch one day.