Sabatini's for breakfast for 50th cruise?

CruzinNoony

Currently it's 50, 75, and 100. I don't know what happens after that.:confused:

I have only cruise with Princess 28 times. If I make it to 100 it will probably be the nursing home for me :eek: :eek: LOL

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

Mine was two months ago, in November. Maybe I got so little because it was a short cruise or maybe just a bad CC host. :( It was disappointing based on what I'd previously read about recognizing your 50th cruise credit. Other than the flowers and pin, nothing. There wasn't even a card or anything with the flowers.

You deserve a DO-Over!

• 2 weeks later...

We are going on my 75th this October to Hawaii! I had to hunt down this thread to find out what was in store for us. Thank you all for getting me so excited for this. I appreciate the comment in particular that says to go to the Circle Hostess right away to be sure you're on the list.

I've never had breakfast in Sabatini's before (only had a suite once and they didn't offer that way back in 2008) and they didn't do anything for my 50th (not even flowers) because that happened way back in 2004.

I need to get back to salads until then. I'm a big fan of eggs benedict. LOL

What is the big deal about having breakfast in Sabatines". It's breakfast. Or maybe it makes you feel important.

It's food made to order in lovely surroundings with excellent service - a wonderful, calming start to the day. I don't understand how that would make me (or anyone else) feel important; instead I feel lucky to be able to afford it on some of our cruises.

It's food made to order in lovely surroundings with excellent service - a wonderful, calming start to the day. I don't understand how that would make me (or anyone else) feel important; instead I feel lucky to be able to afford it on some of our cruises.

Well said :)

• 2 weeks later...

I started this thread and just came back to read all the recent posts. Our next cruise, a B2B (a 10 day and a 7 day) on the Star in October will be our 50th and 51st. I made notes and will definitely go visit the captain circle host on day 1 and hopefully we will find that we have sailed with the GHM or the CSD. Thank you. I will come back and report. :rolleyes:

What is the big deal about having breakfast in Sabatines". It's breakfast. Or maybe it makes you feel important.

For us, it was the floor to ceiling windows on the Pacific Princess and the unlimited mimosas. We sailed into the Bora Bora and Moorea lagoons and were the only ones in Sabatinis while the rest of the passengers were at the very front of the ship. It was a very relaxed way to enjoy the beauty in solitude, and is something I'll never forget.

• 1 month later...
It's not just Cheerios in a plastic bowl [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off Royal Princess and celebrated 50th cruise. A bouquet of flowers, some chocolates but no breakfast in Sabatini's. We did get a tour of the bridge with 20 others and certificate at Captain's Circle party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off Royal Princess and celebrated 50th cruise. A bouquet of flowers, some chocolates but no breakfast in Sabatini's. We did get a tour of the bridge with 20 others and certificate at Captain's Circle party.

You received everything you were entitled to.

Congratulations on the 50th cruise!! Hoping to some day be able to get there myself.

It's nice to hear that they did recognize your loyalty with them.

Congratulations on the 50th cruise!! Hoping to some day be able to get there myself.

It's nice to hear that they did recognize your loyalty with them.

Yes I think so too. I still enjoy my Princess cruises.

Congratulations on your 50th cruise. Wish we could reach that milestone too.

All I can say is that the breakfast in Sabatini's was outstanding.

Since we usually book balcony rooms, I admit we will really miss it. The elegance, the food, the service, & the convenience! Loved every minute of it. Pure luxury!

Unfortunately we missed several days up there because we were up too late in Skywalkers but no regrets at all. Thank you Princess, it was a real treat!

All I can say is that the breakfast in Sabatini's was outstanding.

Since we usually book balcony rooms, I admit we will really miss it. The elegance, the food, the service, & the convenience! Loved every minute of it. Pure luxury!

Unfortunately we missed several days up there because we were up too late in Skywalkers but no regrets at all. Thank you Princess, it was a real treat!

CONGRATULATIONS! We're catching up with you..will be there soon.. You deserved everything they gave you after that much loyalty..

I promised I would come back and report on how Princess recognized our 50th cruise. We received a lovely flower arrangement, a bottle of champagne, a visit to the bridge and a certificate awarded to us at the Captain's Circle Party. Very nice, but no Sabitini's for breakfast. :rolleyes: