How do you get a Sandals Nassau day pass?

deenanmoose

My hubby & I will be in Nassau April 6th & as of now we have decided on the Sandals day pass.

Can you pre-purchase the day pass or do you buy at the desk when you arrive? Cash or credit card?

Do you know what time the day pass is good for?

What is the best way to get there? Taxi? Jitney?

Thanks in advance for the help!

We bought them at the front desk when we arrived. But I would try to call the resort ahead of time to see if they are selling day passes that day. You're going during a busy time so the resort might be full.

We used a credit card.

They told us the day pass was good from 10 till 5 but we got there a little before 10 and they let us in, no problem. They even told us where we could get breakfast.

Either the jitney or a taxi is fine. The jitney might take a bit longer because you usually have to wait till the bus fills up before the driver will leave. But it's a lot cheaper.

Thank you so much CrusinCrow! It was down to Sandals or Breezes. We are in port from 7am - 5pm although I haven't confirmed if this is Nassau time or ship time. We are cruising out of Galveston & I am assuming the ship stays on Central Time while all our ports are on Eastern Time.