Jump to content

First X Cruise:SILHOUETTE JAN 17 2016


Recommended Posts

Thanks for posting this here. I’ve found it and will “catch up on the review” later to day. FWIW its Easier just to go to the Princess Cruiseline forum and look for it. Not hard to find

 

Hi Tommy, as you say it's on the Princess Board and usually on page 1 since I started it on Monday evening. I waited until there were a few pages to read before inviting my Celebrity friends over for a look-see. Great ports and a great ship and something to read on those winter evenings!

Say hi when you are over there!

Norris

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Hey there Norris.  Hope life is treating you well.  I wanted to re-read your Princess Med review and wow I do not like the changes to the CC boards.  I searched "Bimmer 09", as you are not allowed to post all of your past cruises in your sig now.  Nope, could not find your review.  Did a search under the Princess boards.  Nope, it did not pop up.  It seems CC does not want you to dig into past cruises, which is sad.  I wanted to get some tidbits from your review.  It doesn't even show up in my past "followed" threads.  If you have time to post the link I would appreciate it.  Take care!

 

Carol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, Walt fan said:

Hey there Norris.  Hope life is treating you well.  I wanted to re-read your Princess Med review and wow I do not like the changes to the CC boards.  I searched "Bimmer 09", as you are not allowed to post all of your past cruises in your sig now.  Nope, could not find your review.  Did a search under the Princess boards.  Nope, it did not pop up.  It seems CC does not want you to dig into past cruises, which is sad.  I wanted to get some tidbits from your review.  It doesn't even show up in my past "followed" threads.  If you have time to post the link I would appreciate it.  Take care!

 

Carol

 

Carol, here is the link

I see in the intro that we canceled a Norway cruise to do this one. We are sailing to Norway in 30 days on the Silhouette  and a review will follow September 10. Hope you can tune in!

Norris 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 6:12 PM, Bimmer09 said:

 

Hi Tommy, as you say it's on the Princess Board and usually on page 1 since I started it on Monday evening. I waited until there were a few pages to read before inviting my Celebrity friends over for a look-see. Great ports and a great ship and something to read on those winter evenings!

Say hi when you are over there!

Norris

Hey Norris,

 

Trip here.  Hope you and Carol are well.  Back from the Equinox.  Posted my review on the Celebrity Boards.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.  Got your cruise marked down.    Hope summer is good.

 

 

Trip

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MisterMet said:

Hey Norris,

 

Trip here.  Hope you and Carol are well.  Back from the Equinox.  Posted my review on the Celebrity Boards.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.  Got your cruise marked down.    Hope summer is good.

 

 

Trip

 

 

Trip, thanks for the link!

I'll be on the Silhouette in just 3 weeks bound for Norway.

Sunset verandah, just like you.

Cheers!

Norris

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bimmer09 said:

Trip, thanks for the link!

I'll be on the Silhouette in just 3 weeks bound for Norway.

Sunset verandah, just like you.

Cheers!

Norris

Norway sounds fantastic!  Enjoy the fjords.  Say hi to Carol.

 

Trip

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...