First X Cruise:SILHOUETTE JAN 17 2016

Bimmer09

Thanks for posting this here. I’ve found it and will “catch up on the review” later to day. FWIW its Easier just to go to the Princess Cruiseline forum and look for it. Not hard to find

Hi Tommy, as you say it's on the Princess Board and usually on page 1 since I started it on Monday evening. I waited until there were a few pages to read before inviting my Celebrity friends over for a look-see. Great ports and a great ship and something to read on those winter evenings!

Say hi when you are over there!

Norris

• 1 year later...

Hey there Norris.  Hope life is treating you well.  I wanted to re-read your Princess Med review and wow I do not like the changes to the CC boards.  I searched "Bimmer 09", as you are not allowed to post all of your past cruises in your sig now.  Nope, could not find your review.  Did a search under the Princess boards.  Nope, it did not pop up.  It seems CC does not want you to dig into past cruises, which is sad.  I wanted to get some tidbits from your review.  It doesn't even show up in my past "followed" threads.  If you have time to post the link I would appreciate it.  Take care!

Carol

On 7/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, Walt fan said:

Hey there Norris.  Hope life is treating you well.  I wanted to re-read your Princess Med review and wow I do not like the changes to the CC boards.  I searched "Bimmer 09", as you are not allowed to post all of your past cruises in your sig now.  Nope, could not find your review.  Did a search under the Princess boards.  Nope, it did not pop up.  It seems CC does not want you to dig into past cruises, which is sad.  I wanted to get some tidbits from your review.  It doesn't even show up in my past "followed" threads.  If you have time to post the link I would appreciate it.  Take care!

Carol

Carol, here is the link

I see in the intro that we canceled a Norway cruise to do this one. We are sailing to Norway in 30 days on the Silhouette  and a review will follow September 10. Hope you can tune in!

Norris 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 6:12 PM, Bimmer09 said:

Hi Tommy, as you say it's on the Princess Board and usually on page 1 since I started it on Monday evening. I waited until there were a few pages to read before inviting my Celebrity friends over for a look-see. Great ports and a great ship and something to read on those winter evenings!

Say hi when you are over there!

Norris

Hey Norris,

Trip here.  Hope you and Carol are well.  Back from the Equinox.  Posted my review on the Celebrity Boards.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.  Got your cruise marked down.    Hope summer is good.

Trip

16 hours ago, MisterMet said:

Hey Norris,

Trip here.  Hope you and Carol are well.  Back from the Equinox.  Posted my review on the Celebrity Boards.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.  Got your cruise marked down.    Hope summer is good.

Trip

Trip, thanks for the link!

I'll be on the Silhouette in just 3 weeks bound for Norway.

Sunset verandah, just like you.

Cheers!

Norris

16 minutes ago, Bimmer09 said:

Trip, thanks for the link!

I'll be on the Silhouette in just 3 weeks bound for Norway.

Sunset verandah, just like you.

Cheers!

Norris

Norway sounds fantastic!  Enjoy the fjords.  Say hi to Carol.

Trip