SUMMIT…Life in Cabin 8080

smattapup

We'll be cruising first time to Alaska, have this cabin. Any previous occupants to give an opinion of that room or that deck? Any tips and tricks for how best to use the space? Any tips and tricks for taking full advantage of Concierge Class?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Former 1B now CC Stateroom With Floor-To-Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors; Two Convertible Lower Beds; Large Sitting Area With Sofa Bed; Verandah.

When you enter the stateroom there will be an iced bucket of champagne awaiting you. You will have CC bathrobes in the closet, nice thick towels that change color each day. An 8 count vase with 8 flowers atop the desk & another vase in the bathroom with a flower in it. Then you should also print out everything you get from "X" web site so you can mark off what you have & what you need. The engraved stationery is like 5 pieces with envelopes, the leather key holder holds 2 keys, so we got each one from the customer relations gal in the atrium. What if we got seperated & couldn't get in the room? Nice carpeting matches the towels & changes daily also, nice shampoos, lotions, breath mints in the bathroom. Bring your own conditoner if you have long hair like me.

About 4Pm you get the stale appetizers, as we call them. The bread is cut into 1" squares, toasted & toppped with everthing from cheese to caviar. But the bread is horrible! So many of us ask for something else such as cheese & crackers, shrimp cocktail, anything but stale bread. I always take night 1 & if it is bad I ask it to be replaced with something else.

The fruitbowl is either tropical or regular American fruit. I love the tropical with kiwi, papaya, mangos.

Archived