Upgrading Question

Big_G

We're booked under the old 123Go on the 2/27 Reflection sailing which included grats, classic package, and $550 OBC. We're thinking of upgrading to a suite. Has anybody done this lately and was there any loss of the original 123Go perks? Just curious before I call Celebrity to inquire.

We booked concierge under that policy 2 years ago & upgraded to AQ for a pittance ($20pp/wk) & kept everything.

We upgraded both our cruises for this winter from AQ to originally S1's and then switched an S1 to a CS and still have the 123go benefits.

Thanks. We'll give them a call and see.

Thanks. We'll give them a call and see.

I believe the issue is going to be if the suite price for your cruise is in the Big, Better, Best format. For sure you get all the benefits if you pay the Best price. I would think it would not be likely that you would retain the 123 AI if you only pay the Big price, but you never know unless you ask.

I checked into upgrading from C2 to A1 just last week for my March 5 cruise. My TA checked and told me I would have to pay the difference between what I paid originally for my C2 and the current A1 price, and not keep my 123go. It was not a good deal at all.

If you get a good deal, please let us know.

David

Our next cruise we had a A1 cabin with 123go allin. My TA talked to Celebrity and we then booked a Sky Suite with 4 FREE perks. I had to pay $900 more for the 2 of us. We got to keep our OBC and got even more OBC for booking a Sky Suite. In the end I'm happy with what I got and what I paid. Only you can decide if it is worth it to you.