4 ships in port, too busy for Dunns River Falls?

Fox23

I'm booked on Freedom of the Sea which is due to dock in Falmouth April 27th and just realised with Jamaica's 3 ports there will be 4 ships in port that day, that's 1400 people! I've read that Dunns river falls can get super busy so was just wondering, based on anyone's experience, if with the 4 ships all docked at the same time if it might be so busy it would ruin the experience? If so I'm open to suggestions for something else to do that may be a bit less crowded? We don't just want to go to the beach as will be doing that the day before in Haiti and so was looking for something a bit more active. Thanks!

I'm booked on Freedom of the Sea which is due to dock in Falmouth April 27th and just realised with Jamaica's 3 ports there will be 4 ships in port that day, that's 1400 people! I've read that Dunns river falls can get super busy so was just wondering, based on anyone's experience, if with the 4 ships all docked at the same time if it might be so busy it would ruin the experience? If so I'm open to suggestions for something else to do that may be a bit less crowded? We don't just want to go to the beach as will be doing that the day before in Haiti and so was looking for something a bit more active. Thanks!

Don't worry about it. :)

Just go there.

You are going to be placed in a group with 15-24 other people and assigned a guide regardless if you go there solo or with a large group. DRF is big and can handle crowds just fine. For everyone that is just starting to climb the falls another person is finishing so it is constantly moving.