Changes to Crown & Anchor

John thanks for the pictures. Looks like a wonderful day for a launch, but as you said not get time ones would be better. I'm guessing you just went out front of your place to snap them? Did you live at the same location when the shuttles used to launch? That would have been a sight to see and hear as well.

It has to be so nice to see the port right from your house. If you are going to sell call me first.:D Actually forget that comment, if I lived that close to the port I would never be home.:p

The DL on Harmony is in a different place than on Oasis and Allure. They stuck the DL on Harmony on deck 4 where the comedy venue is on the other two ships.

Really, too bad. If the Comedy Club is the same size as in Oasis & Allure, it wont be big enough, at times. Wonder, if the Jazz club next door can be used for overflow as they used the Music Hall on Quantum.

Really, too bad. If the Comedy Club is the same size as in Oasis & Allure, it wont be big enough, at times. Wonder, if the Jazz club next door can be used for overflow as they used the Music Hall on Quantum.

Using the Jazz Club as an overflow might work, though I seem to remember some music events scheduled there earlier than 8:30pm on Oasis. They may have to move things around a bit to make it work.

Great day for a launch, dusk launches make better pictures, though.

Carnival Sunshine got the good launch position

12985405_10157303328920131_1797370741250157459_n.png?oh=d765763d58a529cc658aeae673227b56&oe=57BCECDA

OMG John!!! Thanks for the great pictures! How exciting! Elon Musk must be totally

elated! He finally got one to land straight up on the barge! :D Wish we could have

been there to watch the launch also.

I am guessing the pax on Enchantment were thrilled with the up close and personal

view of the launch also! Would have been a great time to be on board! :)

Edited by island lady

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately they have lowered "Suite/Pinnacle " lounges to be exactly like the diamond lounge, same amenities for 80 points as for those with 2000 points. Very upsetting. There should be huge differences between what diamond and pinnacles get!

Unfortunately they have lowered "Suite/Pinnacle " lounges to be exactly like the diamond lounge, same amenities for 80 points as for those with 2000 points. Very upsetting. There should be huge differences between what diamond and pinnacles get!

Suite lounges where they exist have gotten nicer than DL. Don't understand what your first statement refers to. And FWIW, 80 is closer to 700 than 700 is to 2000

What are you talking about?

It used to be one lounge for all. However, as more and more people joined the Diamond ranks the lounges became crowded. So the Diamond Lounge was created to reducing the crowding, not to make for a class system. Pinnacles can go to the Diamond Lounge and Diamonds in a suite can go to the Suite Lounge.

The idea of the lounge is to have a quiet place to set, drink, and talk to fellow cruisers. How are you going to make one better than the other? Purposely make the chairs in the Diamond Lounge uncomfortable?

Out of curiosity, what additional benefits do you think Pinnacles should get over free drinks and hor d'oeuvres for 3 1/2 hours every night in the lounges? Or are you saying Diamonds should have their benefits cut and not have a lounge?

Out of curiosity, what additional benefits do you think Pinnacles should get over free drinks and hor d'oeuvres for 3 1/2 hours every night in the lounges? Or are you saying Diamonds should have their benefits cut and not have a lounge?

Perhaps she thought that Suites/Pinnacles should get free drinks for the entire evening, instead of for only 3.5 hours? That would be like the Yacht Club on MSC.

Edited by actuarian

Perhaps she thought that Suites/Pinnacles should get free drinks for the entire evening, instead of for only 3.5 hours? That would be like the Yacht Club on MSC.

Well there is a difference between suites and pinnacles. MSC Blacks don't get the free drinks, the yacht club does. Maybe they'll make a true suites lounge with that, and then bump the pinnacles down to the lowly DL/CL.

I think Pinnacles should get free gratuities, price drops after final payment, and the ability to combine all perks.

Well there is a difference between suites and pinnacles. MSC Blacks don't get the free drinks, the yacht club does. Maybe they'll make a true suites lounge with that, and then bump the pinnacles down to the lowly DL/CL.

You could have worded that better. I had to think about it before I realized what you were really trying to say.