Guys Burgers on Sensation?

Beachbumk

• 11 months later...

Guys may not be great but it is a hell of alot better than anything on the buffet, its a solid fast food hamburger, the Cantina is coming and those burritos and tacos are good as well

We are going on this ship in April and very pleased to have these options and not make us eat lunch at buffet

Does the Sensation have Guys Burgers? I'm hoping they do! Thank you in advance for your answer!

According to their website, the Sensation is currently in dry dock being remodeled to add a Guy's Burger Joint. I am so happy because we are cruising on her leaving Miami on 2/27/17, and we have been on a no carb diet for over a month and looking forward to a burger or two. :) Below is the updates that Sensation is currently undergoing.

Carnival Sensation dry dock: 2/09/17 - 2/22/17

In addition to routine hotel maintenance and cosmetic enhancements in lounges and public areas such as new carpeting, wall coverings, tile work and lighting, the following will take place:

• Guy’s Burger Joint (replace food service, Off the Grill and Rotisserie)
  • BlueIguana Cantina (replace food service, Mongolian Wok)
  • RedFrog Rum Bar (replace pool bar)
  • BlueIguana Tequila Bar (replace pool bar)
  • Alchemy Bar (replace Polo Lounge)
  • Cherry On Top (replace Special Occasion)
  • Camp Ocean (replace Camp Carnival)
  • Crew area renovations
    copied from: https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3307/~/dry-dock-schedules-and-upgrades
  • :cool:

If you are a foodie and haven't had guys burgers on a Carnival ship, get ready for serious disappointment. My favorite burger places back home are Whole Foods (if your store has a café), Five Guys and Smashburger. I would rank guys burgers pretty far down the list, certainly above burger king and mcdonalds, but just barely above wendys (bleh).

I guess you're comparison of fast food says it all. Guys burgers have no texture, well done, no flavor, no seasoning, and literally fall apart as you attempt to eat one. You people who think this is a good burger need to get out more and NOT fast food burgers.

You Guy's Burger Haters- hate away! I don't care! (LOL)

I have been waiting to go on a ship that has one for years!!! I may have one then never again, or I may eat one every day, but I'm so excited to be going on the Breeze in Sept just to try one! That and the Blue Iguana Cantina!

I agree with earlier posters, other than the chicken nuggets the Lido buffet is not my choice for lunch... I'll go with the Deli every time, at least until I can try that Guy's Burger!

I guess you're comparison of fast food says it all. Guys burgers have no texture, well done, no flavor, no seasoning, and literally fall apart as you attempt to eat one. You people who think this is a good burger need to get out more and NOT fast food burgers.

The ones I've had have texture, flavor, and don't fall apart. Don't know what happened to yours.