Suite Packing/Unpacking Benefit

Lynda90

Another issue with having a stanger upack is that they might mistakenly allot too much space to the man in the cabin thereby reducing the prime shelf and drawer space for the cabin queen.

If I got more than two hangers and a bed side drawer for a weeks worth of clothes I might forget my place and she would have to start all over.

One open Princess booking

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04

Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98

Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 11/04

Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02

Vision o.t. Seas 04/02

Star Princess 12/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

Vision o.t. Seas 10/02

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

srphnx....

one drawer and two hangers beats the heck out of trashbags in the hall with *not trash* written on them in six languages.... lolol

seafille

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 04/04

Diamond Princess 11/04

[This message was edited by seafille on 04-30-04 at 10:25 AM.]

You guys are all just too funny. I am sitting here at work chuckling to myself and wanting to lol. Thanks for all the help you've given me. I think just to see what happens, I'll ask for the unpack/pack service. Guess I'll have to pack the "good" undies for this trip. I will also try the afternoon tea service and everything else that's included in the "perk package." Then when I return icon_frown.gif I can let everyone know what happened.

I now am going to post a separate topic on tipping which I hope you will respond to.

Have a great day and happy cruising.

Lynda

Great, Lynda. I am so glad you decided to do it!! icon_smile.gif the other question I had, after getting the sexy undies, tha he or she may be fondling, will the steward look at you in a whole different light after the unpacking, as they did when you first met? More intimate look? icon_eek.gif You just have to let us all know!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

That is supposed to be a perk but our steward was not up to speed on much re: the amenities so he didn't even offer. I wanted him to unpack and put stuff away, DH thought he would rather do that kind of thing himself. You know, sensitivity about undies, etc.

Rob, the ensuite tea service was a pot of water, teabags, sugar, etc., milk, lemon, china cups and saucers, linen napkins, and a plate of treats which we could specify. . .it was usually cookies but we also had eclairs and choc. covered strawberries. I asked for it every afternoon at 4 and it appeared like clockwork. So I would have tea and John would have a vodka martini (vodka from the fully stocked bar. . .alas, no olives) and we would sit on the balcony.

Another answer to another question: The tub is a jacuzzi tub and it is huge! Bring bubble bath and don't use too much. At one point all you could see was my tiara! icon_wink.gif

As for hors d'oeuvres there was, as spongerob said, a choice. I indicated the choice but usually got the standard, smoked salmon with caviar, cream cheese with melon, prosciutto wrapped around a pretzel, salami cone with cream cheese in it, chocolate covered strawberry plate. I actually liked the appetizers I brought from Horizon Court much better. . . a nice selection of cheeses, pepitas, chips and guacamole (yum!), shrimp, mussels on the half shell, veggies and dip, etc.

You will love the suites! We'll never be able to go back to anything else.

Sparkle56:

Thanks you so much for all the great information. Can't wait to sip a martini (with the fully) stocked bar and eat a little smoked salmon along with it. I have resolved the problem with the "undies" unapcking. I will unpack that part myself and allow the steward to hang all the hangables (if that's a word) and put the luggage away. Is the tub large enough for two medium sized people or just an oversized single tub. Sounds like I will be good a spoiled with the suite.

Thanks,

Lynda

it realy is big enough for two?

Sweet! Other lines where I've had tubs they were teeny tiny...and I'm short!

Not asking for prurient reasons (insert halo here) just asking because uh, I want to help Princess in their ecological efforts and conserve water icon_biggrin.gif

Archived