2017 Caribbean itineraries are here

Announcement: 2017 Caribbean itineraries are here. Keep the adventure flowing with CAS member bookings starting today: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/

... everyone can book... yet again, no C&A priority! Not that it matters with how high the prices are!!

But thanks anyway!

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

... everyone can book... yet again, no C&A priority! Not that it matters with how high the prices are!!

But thanks anyway!

I was just coming to post the same thing. Hard to believe that RCL is not aware of that!!

I am not seeing anything out of the Northeast (Baltimore, NY, NJ) after Spring of 2017, am I missing something or are they not up yet?

Any ideas of what will happen to Grandeur after drydock in April?

TIA!

I am not seeing anything out of the Northeast (Baltimore, NY, NJ) after Spring of 2017, am I missing something or are they not up yet?

Any ideas of what will happen to Grandeur after drydock in April?

TIA!

I am wondering the same thing. Waiting for these to book! :D

Must be a glitch in the system. Trying to book a JS on the Adventure of the Seas but keep getting a message that there are no more JS's that you book for 2 people.

I am trying to book October 7, 2017. If I change the dates it still gives me the same message.

But no matter how many people i enter it still won't let you book it.

You can book insides, oceanviews, and balconies but no JS's.:(

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

Must be a glitch in the system. Trying to book a JS on the Adventure of the Seas but keep getting a message that there are no more JS's that you book for 2 people.

I am trying to book October 7, 2017. If I change the dates it still gives me the same message.

Bill

Could be they are fixing the pricing on the JS. I have seen on multiple threads that people were able to book a JS for less than a balcony. Didn't work out that way on the Adventure cruise I booked, but I did go back and check this AM when I saw it posted.:eek::D

Bill

I'm having the same issue trying to book a JS on Adventure for several different dates in early 2018. I was thinking I was doing something wrong, but apparently its a system glitch...?

We have a great deal on harmony April 2017 but have to move it to June due to the schools changing spring break, now the June prices are ridiculous. May just cancel altogether. Disney has priced me out, now royal seems to be following. Hopefully there is a price drop in an upcoming sale.

Could be they are fixing the pricing on the JS. I have seen on multiple threads that people were able to book a JS for less than a balcony. Didn't work out that way on the Adventure cruise I booked, but I did go back and check this AM when I saw it posted.:eek::D

I think they're fixing prices for a lot of Adventure cruises. GS were less than balconies on the 2018 cruises I was looking at. Went from wide open JS/GS/OS to none available. I figured they caught onto the price.

Edited by OHCruisin

All prices on Adventure for suites are blocked

When they 1st published you could get a JS for $895 pax

I know a few who were able to book before they noticed, we tried and they would not honor the very low rate.

We were told it would all be fixed by this evening, and usual high prices would be back to normal;)

I think Grandeur - and perhaps Anthem will be included in the early April postings.

I'm anxiously waiting as well.:confused:

I hope so, last month, on the Grandeur, the captain eluded to the ship "not coming out of dry dock, due to RC trying to do away with the class." No specifics and I'm sure RC HQ has no idea what they really want to do, not with Empress coming back to the fleet and Splendor leaving, but I am anxious none the less. I really hope the Grandeur come back to Baltimore and stays for a good long while:D