Need More Princess Mocktail Options

cruzysuzy

Princess has a limited number of non-alcoholic options on their bar menus which I have sampled but I have also requested some traditional drinks to be served alcohol free such as:

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

Has anyone had success with requesting other non-alcoholic off-menu options and what were they?

I totally agree with you. DW and I are not drinkers. At home we typically drink iced tea and lemonade, no sodas, but mostly water. For the first time ever I got the soda and more package for the mocktails. While I enjoyed all of the choices I felt that the selection was limited. I found that they would make anything you asked for, my issue is that I have a limited amount of creativity and mostly stuck with the menu items. I did order a pina colada and it was waaaay too sweet.

Princess has a limited number of non-alcoholic options on their bar menus which I have sampled but I have also requested some traditional drinks to be served alcohol free such as:

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

Has anyone had success with requesting other non-alcoholic off-menu options and what were they?

The bartenders will make anything you like presuming they have the ingredients. You're not limited to the few on the menu.

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

Princess Smoothie

My favorite Princess mocktails/non-alcoholic drinks are:

1. No-jito - mock Mojito(very refreshing)

2. Sunshine Daiquiri - I always ask for no simple syrup, real lime juice, and added Passion Fruit juice. Some bartenders will use the liquid strawberries verses fresh, but you can ask for just fresh if you prefer.

3. Chocobanana - super yummy shake, fav evening drink at the theaters

Needless to say, Princess losses money on the Soda-plus deal when I step onboard. Since it keeps my drink colder longer and has a cover, I just tote my Tevis around during the day. The bartender will washout and refill with a fresh mocktail on request.

Depending on your taste, Princess probably has fruit juice blend, ice blended slushy, or less sweet mocktail for you.

Actually, they can be limited. DH tried to order a peach daiquiri but they were unable to accommodate. The best they could do was a mango daiquiri.

That's why I was wondering if anyone had ordered mocktails other than what was on the bar menus and what they were able to get.

My list feels kind of skimpy.

If you need inspiration and have a Kindle, or the Kindle app on your phone, buy a book of Mocktails. This one looks interesting http://www.amazon.com/Mocktail-Recipes-Mocktails-Alcoholic-Cocktail-ebook/dp/B00ESVQDS0

Then you can just show the recipe to the bartender and see if s/he can make it.

Thanks for posting this, a nice place to go for inspiration.

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

Yes, I have..........Mango Colada.......quite tasty. :D It's like a pinacolada but with mango.

You can order any drink that can be made virgin. You can even made up a drink. You can ask the bartender if he knows of any good mocktails that aren't on the menu. You are only limited by your imagination and ingredients.

Lots of bartenders are be creative and can come up with something fun! Usually when I order a mocktail, I go up to the bar and tell them "make me something tropical" or "weirdest mocktail yet". I havnt been disappointed yet.

Also for dinner, I do traditional dining and my waiter made sure I always had a different mocktail every night. Sometimes he'd brung two different mocktails for me. He'd always check to see how they tasted and if the bartender did a good job. And he always did! :)

Actually, they can be limited. DH tried to order a peach daiquiri but they were unable to accommodate. The best they could do was a mango daiquiri.

That's why I was wondering if anyone had ordered mocktails other than what was on the bar menus and what they were able to get.

My list feels kind of skimpy.

Yes, the bartenders will make any drink requested - providing they have the ingredients. Peach puree or fruit isn't in many of the "normal" onboard drinks, so may not have had that ingredient for the daiquiri... If they have the ingredients, they'll make it.

Although the frozen mocktails can be refreshing, especially once in the warmer Caribbean, sometimes I like a tasty cold drink with ice. :D On another post on CC, someone was kind enough to share a link to many cocktails (and virgin) and mocktails. :D

Here are three I found that I intend on trying on my upcoming cruise: :D

Bora Bora Cocktail (Virgin)

1/2 part Grenadine

1/2 part Lime Juice

3 Parts Pineapple Juice

3 Parts Gingerale

w/ Ice

Cranberry Cooler

1 Part Lemon Juice

4 Parts Cranberry Juice

2 Parts Apple Juice

1 Part Soda Water

w/ Ice

Fruit Punch Cooler

2 Parts Orange Juice

1 Part Pineapple Juice

2 Parts Cranberry Juice

1 Part Soda Water

w/Ice

Edited by San10s
  • Like 2

Although the frozen mocktails can be refreshing, especially once in the warmer Caribbean, sometimes I like a tasty cold drink with ice. :D On another post on CC, someone was kind enough to share a link to many cocktails (and virgin) and mocktails. :D

Here are three I found that I intend on trying on my upcoming cruise: :D

Bora Bora Cocktail (Virgin)

1/2 part Grenadine

1/2 part Lime Juice

3 Parts Pineapple Juice

3 Parts Gingerale

w/ Ice

Cranberry Cooler

1 Part Lemon Juice

4 Parts Cranberry Juice

2 Parts Apple Juice

1 Part Soda Water

w/ Ice

Fruit Punch Cooler

2 Parts Orange Juice

1 Part Pineapple Juice

2 Parts Cranberry Juice

1 Part Soda Water

w/Ice

Mrs Gut loves the Cranberry Cooler.

Yes, I have..........Mango Colada.......quite tasty. :D It's like a pinacolada but with mango.

You can order any drink that can be made virgin. You can even made up a drink. You can ask the bartender if he knows of any good mocktails that aren't on the menu. You are only limited by your imagination and ingredients.

Sounds yummy as a mocktail or a regular Colada drink with Rum. I've never thought about a Mango Colada! I get Mango Margaritas on occasion.

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

Just ask them.

• 1 year later...

Strawberry Daiquiri

Banana Daiquiri

Pina Colada

Strawberry Colada

Margarita

Strawberry Margarita

I order the strawberry daiquiri and pina coladas all the time in mocktails form.

• 1 year later...