Spa Services Question about Pricing

Celest1022

Hi, Amanda,

You are so welcome. It is my pleasure. If you had a look at the Link I posted to get to the on-line (Acrobat) brochure, it states that you should arrive at the Spa at least one-half hour Prior to your appointment time so that you can take a sauna, steam, and shower. Or take more than a half hour, if you wish. This experience will be so special and will make you feel just wonderful. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing cruise.

A Smile is just a little curve that sets a lot of things Straight.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Thanks for posting all the info. I looked at the brochure and plan to print it out when I get to work. I'm definitely booking a Swedish massage for myself, and probably for my soon-to-be-hubby, if he wants one (but who wouldn't?) And, maybe a manicure. Hmmm...and maybe a facial? Forget souvenirs! I'm going to the spa!

LeeLee

Carnival Fantasy

9/6/01 RCI Sovereign of the Seas

8/1/04 Sapphire Princess Honeymoon!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Princess Di, I fully intend to have at least four seaweed wraps aboard the Dawn. I enjoyed them so much on the Grand last February that I have significantly increased the cruise budget to cover the cost so my husband doesn't go into cardiac arrest when he sees the account summary.

Southern on Dawn Princess Feb 28, 2005

Grand Princess Feb 15/04

Princess Di,

The link goes to the brochure for "Debuting on Caribbean Princess & Sapphire Princess, The New Lotus Spa Menu of Services". Is this brochure the same for Diamond Princess?

Linda

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0700  to <u>Diamond Princess</u> - Alaska - June 2004

<u>Grand Princess</u> - W. Caribbean - March 2003

<u>Stella Solaris</u> - Mediterranean - May 1981

Hi, Candy,

No, sorry. This is for the Spa that is presently on Caribbean Princess Only. All the other Spas are operated by Steiners (out of England). Most of their therapists and technicians are from GB and they use and sell the Steiner products. When each ship's contract with Steiners has ended, then management will go to Princess and the Phytomer products will replace the Steiners and newly hired personnel will replace the Brits.

On our ship inspection of the Diamond, I asked one of the Steiner men, who was acting as a Guide, if he would be interviewing with Princess. He said he didn't think Princess was re-hiring any of the Steiner employees. Almost all the other cruiselines use Steiners so they will probably be going over to another Fleet.

Therefore, the menu, as well as the rates, on the Diamond are different at the present time.

Since Steiners does not offer on-line appointment booking, there probably is not a menu. However, you can read about the Spa and products at this website, as well as sign up for their e-mail newsletters and specials.

www.timetospa.com.

On the Star for 2 weeks in Dec., I used the Spa services a lot and was very pleased with everything. I always tipped in NZD or AUD, depending on which port we were near. Princess has a hard act to follow as Steiners is top quality also.

A Smile is just a little curve that sets a lot of things Straight.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Princess Di,

Once again, thanks for all your help and information. I did try to call the 800 number to book salon appointment and unfortunately you can only book them on the ship. So it will mean standing in lines!! And I was so hoping to avoid that. Could you possibly give the higher ups at Princess some feedback and ask them to allow passengers to book both spa and salon appointments online? That would be soooo helpful!

THANKS again for all your help! And does Princess have any job openings for senior level call center directors!?!? I WOULD ABSOLUTELY DIE TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY and call centers are my background!

Signed,

Addicted to Princess cruising!!!

Jamie

Caribbean Princess - 5/22/04

Caribbean Princess - 5/29/04

Star Princess - 5/03

Star Princess - 5/02

Grand Princess - 6/01

Grand Princess - 5/00

Grand Princess - 8/98

Dawn Princess - 5/97

Sun Princess - 5/96