Guarantee Suite Question

2003Soccer17

Hi everyone!

We are booked in a suite guarantee with an assigned cabin already. The guarantee has dropped $100 per person. Will Celebrity honor the new price or make us rebook? I love our assigned room - aft S2 for an Alaskan cruise, so I don't really want to chance losing it. I asked our TA to look into it and get back to us on the price change and possible up sells. Just wondering about others' experiences in this situation. Thanks!

It's possible the TA can get the lower price but I wouldn't count on it. I wouldn't trade an aft cabin for anything higher on an Alaskan cruise. That's one of the places where the view is the best from an aft cabin. Just enjoy it and don't worry about the money.

Edited by Ma Bell

For $200 after getting a desired suite/location from a guarantee offer already - I'm not sure I'd worry about it. What a wonderful way to cruise Alaska! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

• 1 month later...

Need advice quickly as I have to answer by tomorrow.

Have booked Aqua cabin for Alaska cruise on Infinity. Have one of the cabins with the slanted balcony which means it is a bit larger than normal.

TA just emailed me that I can take a guaranteed suite with the 4 perks instead of the 2 I have for $250ppCAD which is about $199ppUS.

Never cruised with Celebrity before. Is this a good deal and what does the suite give me that Aqua class doesn't.

Since it is Alaska I am thinking that the cabin is likely more important than the balcony because it will be unlikely that it is warm enough to sit out on the balcony for long.

Hope someone can help with the decision.

Suites come with their own restaurant, Luminae....or Blu,

even MDR. It is always your choice. You have a butler and Michaels's club to sweeten the deal too.

You also get the four perks. It sounds like you have a great cabin already and I think the balcony is important for Alaska, but it depends on you. You know what suite you have, so that is great. If the balcony is not that important, as you indicated, it might be time to try a suite. II was lucky and received an S1 on the Equinox for a Med cruise. It was on deck 8 for a total of $300, and my DH and I loved it. We had a C2 on the Hump, so it was a no brainer, as we knew the cabin #.

You didn't mention the class of ship or suite...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lastdance

Suites come with their own restaurant, Luminae....or Blu,

even MDR. It is always your choice. You have a butler and Michaels's club to sweeten the deal too.

You also get the four perks. It sounds like you have a great cabin already and I think the balcony is important for Alaska, but it depends on you. You know what suite you have, so that is great. If the balcony is not that important, as you indicated, it might be time to try a suite. II was lucky and received an S1 on the Equinox for a Med cruise. It was on deck 8 for a total of $300, and my DH and I loved it. We had a C2 on the Hump, so it was a no brainer, as we knew the cabin #.

You didn't mention the class of ship or suite...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I was referring to another post on Tap a talk Nd an AQ cabin to a suite!

Please Remove!