No surcharges for Haven?

Sissaaaaaa

The T&Cs for the amenities appear to have changed from March 16 and there is no reference to the service charges being waived for the Haven on the new set, whereas there was a very clear statement to that effect for the promo that ended on March 15th. It may be an oversight but also possible that was deliberately removed, so I'd print up the T&Cs and read them carefully. There's another thread about changes to the promo as of yesterday in which someone kindly posted a link to the terms that ended in the 15th (which I printed to take with me since we booked on the 15th!) so you can compare that to what is posted for the 16th onward. I'm sorry I can't link to it due to some tech limitations!

If you book it and there are no extra charges, there are no extra charges. They cannot arbitrarily add stuff to your payment schedule after they have confirmed the terms of your booking.

I was curious and did two test bookings. And there were no charges for the Haven. Looks like the charges are still waived.

The charges were there for non haven bookings.

I just sent an email to both the preconcierge and social media NCL addresses. Will post when I get a reply.

I re-booked yesterday, lost one dinner but no service charge is on my invoice.

What dinner did you lose? I just booked and got UBP for two; 3 SPD for 2; 250 internet minutes and 1 $50 shore credit (per port?)

We will each get a voucher for our Platinum dinner as well.

What dinner did you lose? I just booked and got UBP for two; 3 SPD for 2; 250 internet minutes and 1 $50 shore credit (per port?)
The dining perk used to be up to 6 meals; now it only goes up to 4 meals. Everyone booking a cruise 7 days or longer is losing one or two meals compared to the previous promo. Edited by hawkeyetlse

We will each get a voucher for our Platinum dinner as well.

It was four dinners until the 15th.I had originally booked in February. I changed our cruise and had to re-book,lost one dinner- now 3, and have the platinum as well. I don't really care as I doubt that we will use all of them .

It is 50.00 per port. Last year

we booked some excursions ahead of time we were refunded the difference without even asking. It was on our daily statement by day 2.

Edited by DrNora

The dining perk used to be up to 6 meals; now it only goes up to 4 meals. Everyone booking a cruise 7 days or longer is losing one or two meals compared to the previous promo.

Wish the perks were for all of us booking the cabin!

Here is an email I received for a booking made in the 16 of March

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line for your future vacation.

The Haven suite you have booked includes all 4 free promotions. You will not be charge the 18 % (percent) on the meals and beverage package included in your promotion.

Best regards,

Janine Elkin | Special Affairs Desk

800.327.7030 | fax 305.436.4143

jelkin@ncl.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I received the same message

Here is an email I received for a booking made in the 16 of March

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line for your future vacation.

The Haven suite you have booked includes all 4 free promotions. You will not be charge the 18 % (percent) on the meals and beverage package included in your promotion.

Best regards,

Janine Elkin | Special Affairs Desk

800.327.7030 | fax 305.436.4143

jelkin@ncl.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app