Divina stateroom 15032 and 15033

Yumyum14

I'm looking to book on this ship however I'm having a tough time selecting a room. 15032 and 15033 look appealing only because we have neighbors to only one side of us. And it looks as if even tho there is another deck above the stateroom above isn't directly over us. With that said it also looks as if these rooms are right at the elevators. Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms that can let me know what the noise level was? Or what room you enjoyed while in the Yaht club? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Sorry I didn't mean to post this twice and have no idea how to delete one of my posts.

Edited by Yumyum14
Double posting

I'm looking to book on this ship however I'm having a tough time selecting a room. 15032 and 15033 look appealing only because we have neighbors to only one side of us. And it looks as if even tho there is another deck above the stateroom above isn't directly over us. With that said it also looks as if these rooms are right at the elevators. Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms that can let me know what the noise level was? Or what room you enjoyed while in the Yaht club? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Sorry I didn't mean to post this twice and have no idea how to delete one of my posts.

Our friends stayed in 15033. It's not near the lift, both are the first rooms as you come in though the YC sliding doors. I found there room slightly smaller than ours, maybe it was the configuration I'm not sure.

Anyway they wouldn't be my first choice.

Difficult to explain but your stateroom door directly faces your bathroom door, whereas every other stateroom you go into the room and the bathroom is either on the right or the left. Saying that, if it was these stateroom or no YC I'd take it.