Kids club adventure ocean info please

My children are 13 and 11.

Will they be able to sign themselves in and out or will we be required to do it for them. They are both independent and are used to signing in and out on Princess and Celebrity but P&O introduced a new very frustrating system for my 11 year old which did not go down well for either of us.

Any idea of the sorts of activities on offer?

many thanks in advance

My children are 13 and 11.

Will they be able to sign themselves in and out or will we be required to do it for them. They are both independent and are used to signing in and out on Princess and Celebrity but P&O introduced a new very frustrating system for my 11 year old which did not go down well for either of us.

Any idea of the sorts of activities on offer?

many thanks in advance

Yes, you can sign permission for the 11 year old to sign in and out. I don't think it's necessary for the 13 year old.

Yes, you can sign permission for the 11 year old to sign in and out. I don't think it's necessary for the 13 year old.

Your 13 yo will be in the teen program, and they can come and go as they please, and their activities go well into the night, with no added cost. Your 11 yo will be in the oldest group of AO, and you can sign the permission slip for them to sign themselves in and out. That program ends (usually) at 10pm, and then the paid group babysitting kicks in

The teen program is rather loosely run, they have some scheduled activities, but if the numbers are low or there's a lack of interest, sometimes it just becomes a place to hang out to chat and play video games.

AO has a pretty good schedule of group activites, some craft times, group games, video games and a scavenger hunt around the ship...kids have to be able to sign out for that.

Edited by NanciRDH

do the video games/xbox require your sea pass card in order to charge or are they complimentary?

The xbox and wii kind of games in the kids program don't cost anything. There is an arcade that will require a seapass payment.