Princess Connoisseur tour question

jelenedra

We're on a tour that includes the Music of Denali theater dinner. There is an excursion we want to do that night, but it starts before the show is over. I can't get a refund for the dinner show, as it is part of the cruisetour package. I don't want to be rude in leaving early, but has anyone just left the show early after dinner because it was time to meet another excursion pickup? Thanks!

Thank you! We are looking forward to the whole thing, we can't wait....and are probably trying to squeeze too much into the day! Want to do a Husky Homestead tour, but it picks up at 6:50....dinner show isn't over til 7:15ish. Guess we'll play it by ear and see how it goes.

Trying to remember if you could choose an alternative for that show/dinner. Doing the same C tour again next year, with the show once again included.

Just looking to try something different. Does anyone know if you can choose a dining alternative?

I did call my cruise consultant to ask if we could cancel and get a refund, but alas she said we can't because its part of the package. I mean, we could cancel it, but no refund. Also, we are scheduled for the 5:15-7:15 show, so I don't know if there is another one we can switch to.

I had already booked an afternoon raft trip the day we arrive, so that evening wouldn't work either...we would have very little time to use our dinner voucher.

So I think we'll just grab dinner at the show and run...at least it won't totally be wasted!

No matter, we are just excited to go on a trip like this and are so looking forward to it all...thanks everybody!