Barcelona Cruise

Hello everyone.

My wife and I are going on the Western Mediterranean cruise on Harmony on Oct 16th out of Barcelona Spain.

My question is, if we plan to leave Sunday after the cruise is over. What is the earliest flight we should book due to going through customs, travel to airport, etc?

I've seen 10am - 11am flights out of Barcelona, we just want to make sure we give ourselves enough time.

Thanks

It would help if you could say where you are flying to - we've easily done a 10.30 flight but flying to the UK. If you are flying to the US or somewhere else further afield you will need to check several hours before.

Hello everyone.

My wife and I are going on the Western Mediterranean cruise on Harmony on Oct 16th out of Barcelona Spain.

My question is, if we plan to leave Sunday after the cruise is over. What is the earliest flight we should book due to going through customs, travel to airport, etc?

I've seen 10am - 11am flights out of Barcelona, we just want to make sure we give ourselves enough time.

Thanks

This link should help What is the latest arrival time to reserve a flight before the cruise, or the earliest departure time to reserve a flight after the cruise in order to make port/airport connections on time?

Thank you guys.

We are flying from the US to Barcelona.

The flight we are looking at goes from MYR-CLT-London (Heathrow)-BCN

Do we go through customs twice in London & Barcelona? The connecting flight is only 2hrs after we land in London to Barcelona and want to make sure we can make it.

The only thing I've heard to be cautious of is if they are under heightened security (which I could almost guarantee they are now - and apparently they will sometimes randomly decide) it can take much longer to clear security. I know RCCL was saying something like 10 or 10:30, but for me that was too close for comfort just in case, and I opted for a flight around 1 (now scheduled at 1:55).

Different people have different levels of comfort with how close they want to cut it. I'd by far rather be at the airport early and have time to sit and read or relax or just wander around than be rushed and stressing about making my flight.