dumb ?

dean8844

Don't know. But, they do go the other way!! We're on an Aukland to LA cruise with RSSC next month. 19 days stopping several places in French Polynesia. HAL also has some itinereries going this way (I think). don't know why they don't seem to go the other way.

Greg

:D how come they don't have cruises that depart the US to australia ?
They do. There are round-the-world cruises that go in that direction, plus repositioning voyages when ships are sent to Australia/New Zealand from North America.

But the main question is: How long have you got for one of these? A friend who's going in the opposite direction shortly is on a 29-day cruise from (IIRC) Sydney to LA.

This summer we have Princess, HAL, Silverseas and P&O lines for a start. I am not sure if Crystal is also coming but just look on the cruise websites and you will see if they will be here. They start coming around the end of November and return in March.

They all return to either Europe, Asia or the U.S. around March, 2006 so you will find quite a selection there.

I know that both the Oriana and Aurora are returning back to the U.K. as they are on a round the world cruise.

Statendam I think is going via Asia to the U.S. and the Pacific Princess is also going that way. I am not sure which big ship of Princess will be out here this year but that will be returning some time as well.

Jennie

Archived