UK Reviews of the Week by DJS83, Mrs W of Wales & abutler70!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Britannia Party of 8 + 1 six month old by DJS83

First of all I'd like to stress that we all had a great time on the cruise.The staff were brilliant,very attentive and couldn't do enough.Every where was spotless,it couldn't be cleaner.I thought the rooms were good.We had an inside room and it was an adequate size for my wife and I plus our 6 month old baby.Two of the other rooms had balconies next to each other so the adjoining balcony door was opened to make it one big balcony.We all enjoyed spending time on there.The other good points were that food was always available,although very salty and quite sandy.The sail away parties were good fun. Continue reading... Party of 8 + 1 six month old

MSC Divina Crystal splendour by Mrs W of Wales

This is a very beautiful and big ship. All the stairs in the atrium have Swarovski crystal. We had a very good embarkation experience which was quick and efficient. Our cabin was on Deck 12 mid ship. The size of our cabin was very good. The only thing was there was not much room to put a suitcase. Our cabin bathroom was kept clean. There was an abundance of food. The top deck provided a self service area. There was very good choice. The main dining area, which was waiter service, provided good food. There was choice on the menu. The only thing that we found is that we were away for 2 weeks and had the same menu for the second week. Continue reading... Crystal splendour

Norwegian Star Great Cruise by abutler70

Arrived at the port by taxi. There are rude porters everywhere. I asked where to take the bags and the man said he has to take them but did not explain why. I prefer to carry them myself but you are not allowed. You then give them to him to take, he wheels them in and then you tip and this is for everyone. Never seen that before. A very greedy system. Managed to get on the ship at lunchtime which was good. So had a nice afternoon sitting in the sunshine and watching the start of the entertainment. Continue reading... Great Cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin