Request table size

matt'smom

A table size should be part of your reservation request - small or large. FYI - there are VERY few 2 tops on most ships with most tables being 6 or 8. We enjoy meeting new people from around the world.

A table size should be part of your reservation request - small or large. FYI - there are VERY few 2 tops on most ships with most tables being 6 or 8. We enjoy meeting new people from around the world.

That is changing very rapidly. Lots more 2-tops in both Traditional and Select than there used to be. We've not eaten at anything else in our last 20 Celebrity cruises and never a problem.

Yes it's always part of our reservation. What's not is location. Never hurts to get a confirmation and that's what I always get when I email RCCL or call Celebrity. Once on the ship we check out the table and location. We've always received a two top and they always have been in or close to the location we requested. Our preference is table for two. If yours is larger enjoy.

That is changing very rapidly. Lots more 2-tops in both Traditional and Select than there used to be. We've not eaten at anything else in our last 20 Celebrity cruises and never a problem.

Agree.

Edited by davekathy

Does anyone know how to contact mdr on the summit to request table size.

Get your travel agent to link all your reservations and contact Celebrity for table size. You can also request a specific location in the MDR. We've done this in the past. They start making up seating arrangements around 2-3 weeks out.

There were lots of tables for 2 on the Reflection on our cruise in February on both decks of the dining room. Mind you, they were quite close together.

The OP did not say why they were asking. If it is a table for 2 just contact as other have said but if they wish a larger table to accommodate their cruise mates, then they need to ask for that size of table and link the other people to their reservation. They need to have everyone reservation number when they ask.

We needed a table for 10 and that is how we got it.

Is there some place on your MyCelebrity account where the request for a table size shows or is just something that Celebrity can see noted on your account?

The reason I ask is I did request a table for 2 when I made my reservation but when I look at MyCelebrity I see that we have Late Traditional Dining reserved but nothing about table size.

Thanks in advance!

Is there some place on your MyCelebrity account where the request for a table size shows or is just something that Celebrity can see noted on your account?

The reason I ask is I did request a table for 2 when I made my reservation but when I look at MyCelebrity I see that we have Late Traditional Dining reserved but nothing about table size.

Thanks in advance!

I've never seen table size listed in MyCelebrity. We always request a table for two and it is always noted on our documents from our TA. If your concerned about your request wait until about two to three weeks prior to your sail date and call Celebrity's Dining dept. at this number: 1-800-242-6374 (option 2). We also check out our table assignment when we first board. If it's not correct talk with the Maitre D who usually is nearby with the MDR table assignments.