!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

This is my very first time reading a Gambee review - apparently I did not know what I was missing!

I love the review so far and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Oasis. I sail on Saturday for my 3rd time on Lady O.

Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Fantastic! I've been looking for something like this! Do you have any high resolution images of these maps or other whole ship maps to share? Thank you!

I do, I have the full resolution one. Just not sure how do I go by sharing one.

Gambee!!!!!:D:D

You have no idea how thrilled I was to log on this afternoon and see your review!!!!

Always LOVE your reviews!!!

AND, we are leaving on our first EVER RCCL cruise in June, on the OASIS!!!:D

Cabin 6602, just a short stroll down the hall from your room. Getting so excited!

Cannot WAIT to read more!! Hope you and Mom had a GREAT time!!!

Congrats on the Citizenship!:D

Very happy to hear that your uncle is on the mend. Maybe he needs his horse head.......:eek:

Patiently waiting for more.......:rolleyes:

Thank you for following along, Oasis will not disappoint! She is one amazing ship with plenty to offer for everyone!

Thank you for the kind words =)

Already off to a great start!!! Thank you Gambee!! PS. I love the 2 HUGE bottle of sunscreen in your cabin! :D

We went through a full one, and wait an see what happened to me for being stupids, lol :D

Great review, as always your pictures are great. I've talked so much about your camera and what great pictures you take my DW gave me a Sony 6000 A for Christmas. We have a Mediterranean cruise this fall on Carnival Vista, can't wait to use it. Congrats on your citizenship and grad. school.

OMG! that camera will get the most amazing pictures ever on your Euro cruise! Have a fantastic voyage!

I had my eye on this cruise but could never find pricing that I was happy with and ended up doing a regular seven nigher earlier in the Winter. I guess I get my chance at the nine nighter now.:)

We truly got lucky with the pricing, because there is no way I would be able to afford it under regular cost. I am happy to share our voyage with you :)

Glad the shows did work out. But I totally feel your frustration...especially since you said you booked right when things opened up. And Royal's system sure isn't very smart. I design computer programs and am surprised that the system even let shows be booked with overlapping times.

Yeah, it was pretty stupid, they deff had big issue going on there. I am just glad it all worked out.

Great start already, Gambee![emoji106] Excited to follow your review on my favorite ship. It's unfortunate about the changes in the entertainment reservations. They did the same thing on our Quantum and Anthem cruises just not to that extent. The table tennis area was always there by the Wipeout Cafe. Loving the amazing pictures as always.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I guess they were different on Allure, or I was not as attentive that time around. Thank you for following, more to come tomorrow :)

Loving this review! I went on Allure in 2012 and I absolutely loved it. Hoping to be back on an Oasis class ship in 2018.

Thank you for tagging along :)

This is my very first time reading a Gambee review - apparently I did not know what I was missing!

I love the review so far and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Oasis. I sail on Saturday for my 3rd time on Lady O.

Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Bon voyage, have a fabulous cruise!

YAY! Another Gambee review! I have been waiting for this one. Can't wait to see how the trip progresses. Congrats on your citizenship as well! :D:D

Well hello there, nice to see you here :)

Thank you for the congrats =)

Who was the cruise director on the Oasis when you went? Was he/she good?

Drew, he was ok I guess. In a ship this size it is really hard for them to get around. I rarely say him, but that said, he was way less irritating than the one on the Allure. And actually while with a few lies, his morning shows were actually really entertaining.

So glad to see another gamble cruise! I have followed every one of them & have enjoyed them all. Oasis & Allure are my favorite ships for sure. Pictures are awesome as usual and so is the review so far. Can't wait for the rest.

Congratulations on your acceptance in your choice of graduate schools. You will make a great physical therapist! Big congrats on becoming a citizen also.

My sympathies to you & your mom with your family & prayers for your Uncle's recovery.

Connie

omg, I came home this afternoon with my new 17 inch screen laptop, fired it up and Gambee's long awaited Oasis review is up! How lucky can a girl get. The pics are really beautiful on here. I think my browser is Microsoft Edge. It's like a dear old friend has stopped by. Congrats on your wonderful accomplishments and prayers for Gambee's Unc.

Carolyn in Texas

Very neat little area, Love it!

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-59_zpsisr05uhc.jpg

This photo brings back fond and FUN memories of my Oasis sailing. We sailed her on one of our family and friends group cruises and one night while waiting for the comedy club to open we became the opening act....mind you, no one was drunk yet! lol

So glad to see your back in full swing with your latest review, and I'm happy to read of all your good blessings even in the midst of sad times. As always I'm enjoying the read and can't wait to see if you preferred Oasis over Allure which I know you really loved. I've sailed both as well.

Regards to you and mom,

Dana