NCL Jewel Spa

laiza01

How is the spa on the Jewel. Have been to the spa on Breakaway and it was great Realize this is a much smaller ship but with 2 and 1/2 sea days in Alaska and not being able to sit much outside ( going in May to Alaska) was figuring this would be relaxing.

Thanks for any information

How is the spa on the Jewel. Have been to the spa on Breakaway and it was great Realize this is a much smaller ship but with 2 and 1/2 sea days in Alaska and not being able to sit much outside ( going in May to Alaska) was figuring this would be relaxing.

I think you would get more folks with Jewel experience to see your question if you also posted on the NCL forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

We just got off the Jewel. This is our first NCL cruise, but I was very unimpressed with the aesthetics of the spa. I didn't get any services, but my wife did and I went on the tour. It wasn't very pretty and the big hot tubs made a slurping sound from the water filters. If you're in the treatment rooms for a massage or something I'm sure that's all you'll be worried about, but seeing the rest of the areas made me glad we didn't get the spa pass.

Thanks....Am not really interested in the treatments. Just a place to sit back, read a book and relax where there are no screaming children ( Am a peds nurse and am on vacation) So is there just the one big hot tub? No pool?

Thanks....Am not really interested in the treatments. Just a place to sit back, read a book and relax where there are no screaming children ( Am a peds nurse and am on vacation) So is there just the one big hot tub? No pool?

Hey, my background is in Peds, but am a stroke coordinator now. There is a men's and women's side. Each with a soaking tub and a plunge pool. Then in the combined area where the heated loungers are, there is one big hot tub that would fit probably 20 people, but no pool.