Anyone on Jewel lately?

IDKaren

I can't answer your question, but we sail out on Sunday on the Jewel. Are they a good band?

They are AMAZING!! They are from the Phillipines and do 50s-90's music..classic rock..heavy metal..definitely check them out wherever they are..you will be SO glad u did! I heard a rumor they were not on the ship anymore..I was on in Feb and love bed them..NCLs loss if they didn't keep them! Can u make a quick post when u return and let me know!? Have an amazing time!

Are they not just the greatest people and greatest band? Just found out their contract was not renewed...sad they are the only great entertainment we saw! I'm will follow them in whatever ship they go to!

Yes been talking on FB with a couple band members and followers...I understand it was not even the group itself but an ex wife of an EX member. It is a shame...not only are they a great group playing but as people you would never meet a group of friendly, kind caring people who love their audience..are always available and generally a great bunch of people. Wherever they wind up...on whatever cruise line we will follow,!:(:(:(