New! OFFICIAL Meet & Mingles on Your Next 7-day or Longer Carnival Cruise!

LauraS

On the May 5th Vista, they had it on the first sea day at 9am. I don't know how many people were there because I was still sleeping! The best one I went to was two years ago on the Glory. It was at 5pm and they had wine and appetizers. The CD and several officers came.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm. Two years straight. I signed up and got the notification the evening before the meet and greet. 2017 there were just five of us including the entertainment and hospitality directors. In 2018, got the invitation the night before again. got there and waited for a while. Left and returned to see the area empty. Not sure why this happens. Have to stick to the facebook groups meet and greet

• Thanks 1

Pssst!

Have you seen the new Carnival/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle button on this forum? Look to your right. Yes...the right. See the button under the first ad? Click Join the Party, well..to join the party! (It will take you to the Party Registration Page!)

There will now be Official Meet & Mingle Parties on board your 7-day or longer Carnival cruise!

Enjoy!

Laura

Tried to sign up for this meet and mingle Dec1 2018. It does not exist

Pssst!

Have you seen the new Carnival/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle button on this forum? Look to your right. Yes...the right. See the button under the first ad? Click Join the Party, well..to join the party! (It will take you to the Party Registration Page!)

There will now be Official Meet & Mingle Parties on board your 7-day or longer Carnival cruise!

Enjoy!

Laura

Am I missing the icon to join in?

Am I missing the icon to join in?

Those are the instructions if you're on a PC. There's a box to the right with the cruise critic logo, the cruise line logo and the yellow button. If you're on an iPhone scroll past the posts. You should see a yellow button marked Join the Party.

Howdy,

I booked passage on Carnivals newest as well largest Passenger ship. It did collide with the NYC Pier.

Tried to Register for the meet and Greet/Meet and mingle aboard minutes after I PAID and Booked.

It did not even show the Wednesday 09/05/2018 Dated Date?

I eMailed youall and got a realy Curt reply. Saying to go to the Pursers Desk you kidding?

I answered the email and still No Reply from youall in New Jersey as I am too.

What gives? You do not care for long Term members of C.C. now? Carnival and youall finally have the contracts in place. But oh we paying cruisers , Do we matter?

We were on the Aug 28 Legend cruise to Alaska. Meet and Greet was signed up for, and we received a notice in our cabin. It was scheduled for the first sea day, and had about 20-25 in attendance. It appeared to be in conjunction with a facebook group meet and greet.

It was announced in the fun times as well.

Thank you Carnival and CC for getting us all together.

We were on the Aug 28 Legend cruise to Alaska. Meet and Greet was signed up for, and we received a notice in our cabin. It was scheduled for the first sea day, and had about 20-25 in attendance. It appeared to be in conjunction with a facebook group meet and greet.

It was announced in the fun times as well.

Thank you Carnival and CC for getting us all together.

Ours on the Sunshine last February was also with the FB group. Since I was a member of both, it was OK with me....

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

We currently have 30 signed on for our Meet & Mingle on Carnival Glory 10/27/2018. I sure hope it happens because I put in alot of efforts getting people to sign on for this. Does anyone know who I would talk to on Carnival to make sure they know about this ? Just to make sure it happens.

Just have your own is your best bet!!! I've signed up for one of these probably 6-7 times in the last 9 years and only once did it actually happen. I don't really understand why CCL would be expected to do this anyway. Just because we're members of this board ?

• Thanks 1

Just have your own is your best bet!!! I've signed up for one of these probably 6-7 times in the last 9 years and only once did it actually happen. I don't really understand why CCL would be expected to do this anyway. Just because we're members of this board ?

Because it's now offered .Don't sign up if you don't want to .No one's holding a gun to your head

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Carnival/CC Meet and Mingle on the Ecstasy last month and it was awesome. Awesome food, awesome mingling with crew and other guests. Got an invitation in my cabin and it was listed on the daily paper schedule - but maybe not on the app

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back off the Carnival Splendor 10/28/28 sailing to the Mexican Riviera.   Our Meet N Mingle  invitations were in our room when we arrived on board.   The gathering with set up for the next day. Carnival  provided  sweets and beverages, and our wonderful cruise director, Lee, came by and spent some time chatting with us. It was really nice to get to know some people just as the cruise was beginning.  Thank you Carnival and Cruise Critic!

D90826DF-432F-4B38-A7D7-43796A370A97.jpeg

A0E16979-CFF4-4394-8918-6B551E122067.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just returned from our Conquest cruise, 11/24-12/1.  M&M was posted in FunTimes, but no invites etc. were sent to our cabin.  

Turn out was, well pathetic....30+ signed up, 3, maybe 4 people attended. 

It seems that FB has taken over the Meet & Greets with 50 plus attendees!.  Maybe CC should partner with FB and mix the M&M/M&G's so that the CD and other officers don't get upset when only a few attend a CC M&M.  The CD on the Conquest actually said...this is going to change....2-3 people do not warrant their time!

Yes, sometimes, the CC M&M has better attendance, but why not coordinate with the FB groups and have a combined M&M/M&G.??

I am not a FB person, but I will not sign up for anymore CC M&M's!

JW

Edited by jwjax

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Laura, 

I tried to to sign up for the meet and mingle on Carnival Magic, but my sail date of January 27th doesn’t show up.  I know there is one because the people in my roll call are talking about it.  How can I join the party if the date doesn’t show up on the drop down menu? Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 9:06 AM, let's go cruising said:

I was on the Carnival Glory 1/12/19.  We were notified that we had enough people for the Meet and Greet, however, we never received our invitation information.

Seems like a common complaint.  I haven't read what the explanation is.

We were on the Glory Feb. 16-Feb. 28. Our invitation to the Meet & Mingle was delivered to our stateroom the day of the event. We were out on the ship when it was delivered so by the time we got back to the room and found it, the M & M was already over.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, TNMIMI6 said:

We were on the Glory Feb. 16-Feb. 28. Our invitation to the Meet & Mingle was delivered to our stateroom the day of the event. We were out on the ship when it was delivered so by the time we got back to the room and found it, the M & M was already over.

They normally give you at least 24 hours. I'd complain