Pride out of Maryland in April

travelinteach

I like this cruise but out of Maryland April 1 has me worried that the day going and returning will be cold. Any thoughts or has anyone done this??? We had snow in Michigan the first week of April this year.

Cold weather is certainly possible. April can be so variable that it is hard to say what it will be. This week we had sleet on Saturday and then 70 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I like this cruise but out of Maryland April 1 has me worried that the day going and returning will be cold. Any thoughts or has anyone done this??? We had snow in Michigan the first week of April this year.

As a point of reference, we had snow flurries and freezing rain/sleet on Saturday. We also set a record low last week, I think 31°F.

We are having weird weather, but if the departure weather is so important just wanted you to know.

I did it last year on March 29. when we left it was about low 50's. By the second sea day we were out side in bathing suits. The last sea day coming back was actually warm enough in the a.m. to use the pool / slides.