Room Service Breakfast On The Oasis of the Seas?

hungan

My family and I will be going on the Oasis of the Seas in August. I've been wondering how the room service breakfast works. Do we order by TV or by phone, and do we have to order ahead? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is a card in your room so you can order the night before. Hang it on your doorknob, on the outside of your cabin.

You can also either call in the morning, or (if your ship has the TV thing) do it on your tv. If you use the card, you specify a time...otherwise, you will wait about 30-45 mins to get your order.

If you don't have a full suite with a dining table, eating a "sit down" meal in a regular cabin isn't much fun. The coffee table is low...and the balcony table is pretty teeny... and knee-high.

Just got off Oasis in Feb. You can order off the tv the night before, fill out a card and hang on the door at night, call in the morning and they will deliver in about 30 minutes.. That being said,, Oasis has the worst coffee and breakfast from room service than any other ship I have ever been on, Central park café has a great breakfast and Johnny Rockets has free breakfast until 11:am, Wipe out café has a pretty good breakfast also, these are in addition to the Windjammer .. PS.. try lunch at Central Park Café on embarkation day and miss the line in Windjammer.. happy cruising

Wow, Tag! Thanks for the tips. We're sailing Oasis in October. I just like to get a toasted bagel with cream cheese for breakfast via room service. Is that possible? I love to enjoy the serenity of my balcony in the morning. I don't drink coffee, so so worries there.

Thanks for all the tips. I just want to use the room service for sea days and since we're a party of 4, it takes a while for all of us to get ready to head down to the dining room, so something to eat while waiting for the others to get ready and a relaxing morning till lunch would be great[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wow, Tag! Thanks for the tips. We're sailing Oasis in October. I just like to get a toasted bagel with cream cheese for breakfast via room service. Is that possible? I love to enjoy the serenity of my balcony in the morning. I don't drink coffee, so so worries there.

Don't see how they could screw up a bagel, you seem to have a lot of celebrity cruises, if you are elite on x you would be diamond on rcl and that would give you access to the diamond lounge in the morning which has a large selection of bread and bagels plus toppings and a toaster and the best coffee on the ship..happy cruising