Escape haven balconies and loungers?

Kierste

We are in a H8 coming up this Oct. it is the only one on the ship.

Our cabin has a nearly double cabin length balcony, but it is just the regular width of the regular haven spa H9's. I am curious if it is possible to get a lounger out there, considering it is so narrow, but long.

I would think maybe the regular H9's might be too small for two full flat loungers...but I am just looking at photos.

Yes, full flat loungers, we have a large balcony mini suite booked, but was thinking if we switch, I don't want to go back to upright chairs on my balcony. The one thing I really want is to be able to recline and read on our own balcony. The little bits I have found online make it hard to tell which haven cabins have larger balconies.

Oh ok yea I would've liked the option to recline also. Maybe someone at ncl can clarify which balcony rooms offer that. There is also a nice relaxing area on the "waterfront" deck with comfortable lounge couches etc that a lot of people sprawled out and read books on. Not as private but just figured I'd mention it as a nice place to enjoy as well.

My understanding is most do not allow for loungers. That special wide spa might have the space for it. If there isn't one you can always ask.

The 2 beds and courtyards don't have them and don't look like one would fit. I know the afts have loungers and tables. The DOS also have loungers.