Changing your dining option

frostola

My daughter was originally booked for Traditional Dining at 8:30. Prior to her cruise she asked if she could go to Traditional at 6:30. I called my TA to see if she could change, and she was wait listed. I assumed that meant she would stay on TD 8:30 and if something came up she would be moved to 6:30. WRONG! My daughter was taken off her 8:30 seating and put on personal choice, she found this out when she boarded the ship. So, if you are going to make any changes to your dining make sure you know the ramifications.

My daughter was originally booked for Traditional Dining at 8:30. Prior to her cruise she asked if she could go to Traditional at 6:30. I called my TA to see if she could change, and she was wait listed.

We just returned from a cruise where we originally put in for Late TD but were waitlisted until be boarded. When we boarded we learned we were Anytime Dining (which was our first time). We prefer Late Sitting, but it was filled.

Our first night we reserved a table for four (we were four traveling together) at 8 pm. We liked our waiters and on the way out, requested our table for 8 pm for the remainder of the cruise. They gladly honored our request and every night we showed up at 8 pm and our table was waiting for us. (And no tip is reqiured)

It seems if you request either Early or Late TD and cannot be acommodated, you will end up with Anytime.

Archived