Bumpiing tours/Levi

oraelo

Just got off of the Adventure last week and wanted to give a shout out to the best excursion of the trip. We did the Roseau valley treasures trip with Bumpiing tours. We had Levi himself and could have not been happier. Levi took pride in his tour and his island and went above and beyond to make sure that we all had a great experience. At champagne beach he was in the water with us showing all the sights and explaining about different things as we went along. Traflagar falls was an awesome sight to see. But the best for me was Titou gorge. Not only for the sight itself which is a natural masterpiece but for our guide. My wife is not a very confident swimmer and was hesitant about swimming up the gorge. Levi took care of all of her fears. He stayed with her the entire time pulling her upstream with a floatation buoy. He brought her all the way up to the crevice at the base of the falls (and even saved someone who was not in our group but was struggling with the current). My wife was not scared in the water at any time (huge accomplishment)and had a fantastic time.

I recommend Levi/Bumpiing tours to anyone who is traveling to Dominica.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved, loved, loved my tour with them! I'll never forget how awesome it was to jump into that gorge and climb all those rocks to get to the base of the waterfall. It was heavenly. Hope they still do those things if I get to tour with them again.

I am dreaming of when I can go back to Dominica! Not like it's common (***cough, cough...Nassau :p). I only got there by a Carnival Repo cruise. Sad face. I guess I need to get back to the cruise research and get my butt back there.

It certainly was my most memorable and one of my favorite ports, probably because of that tour!

I loved, loved, loved my tour with them! I'll never forget how awesome it was to jump into that gorge and climb all those rocks to get to the base of the waterfall. It was heavenly. Hope they still do those things if I get to tour with them again.

I am dreaming of when I can go back to Dominica! Not like it's common (***cough, cough...Nassau :p). I only got there by a Carnival Repo cruise. Sad face. I guess I need to get back to the cruise research and get my butt back there.

It certainly was my most memorable and one of my favorite ports, probably because of that tour!

Yeah the tour still went up Titou gorge. Levi and I were the only two that climbed up the first waterfall and then jumped down over it. That was an amazing place.

• 1 month later...

Since our Roll Call is not active I am posting here.

Dominica

I am organizing a tour in Dominica with Levi where we snorkel at Champagne Reef with the bubbles from the sea floor as well as great sea life. Then some scenic stops and a visit to the picturesque village of Scottshead. There is a narrow beach there that separates the Atlantic and the Caribbean Sea. Great snorkelling on the Caribbean side. Google Champagne Reef and also Scottshead. I'm looking for 2 couples to join us.

If you are interested please email me at blomo at sympatico dot ca.

Hope to share this experience with you!

Just got off of the Adventure last week and wanted to give a shout out to the best excursion of the trip. We did the Roseau valley treasures trip with Bumpiing tours. We had Levi himself and could have not been happier. Levi took pride in his tour and his island and went above and beyond to make sure that we all had a great experience. At champagne beach he was in the water with us showing all the sights and explaining about different things as we went along. Traflagar falls was an awesome sight to see. But the best for me was Titou gorge. Not only for the sight itself which is a natural masterpiece but for our guide. My wife is not a very confident swimmer and was hesitant about swimming up the gorge. Levi took care of all of her fears. He stayed with her the entire time pulling her upstream with a floatation buoy. He brought her all the way up to the crevice at the base of the falls (and even saved someone who was not in our group but was struggling with the current). My wife was not scared in the water at any time (huge accomplishment)and had a fantastic time.

I recommend Levi/Bumpiing tours to anyone who is traveling to Dominica.

Hi, I think you sold me! Can you tell me which tour you did and approximately what the cost was?

Diane

Hi, I think you sold me! Can you tell me which tour you did and approximately what the cost was?

Diane

It was the roseau valley tour. I dont remember the price i think it was around $75 each. More than well worth it. Put the name of the company and the island in a search engine (dont think I'm allowed to put a link up) you can get all the prices on the web site. Tell Levi that beth and KC say hello.

Edited by oraelo

It was the roseau valley tour. I dont remember the price i think it was around $75 each. More than well worth it. Put the name of the company and the island in a search engine (dont think I'm allowed to put a link up) you can get all the prices on the web site. Tell Levi that beth and KC say hello.

Thanks for the quick response! Will do!

Diane