Bringing wine aboard

cruisincorgi

as I will probably only drink a max of 3/4 bottles of wine on our 14 night cruise I get the impression that I would be better off taking my own and paying the corkage fee on the extra and keeping 1 in my cabin.

Just put some thought into which bottles you pay the corkage fee on. On one of cruises we just paid the corkage excess bottles without any rhyme or reason to it.

Then we decided to take one of the better bottles to dinner and it was one the corkage fee was not paid so we ended up paying it.

Take care,

Vinnie

...No packages sold on the 4-night repo in March (while it was being touted everywhere for the 5-night on the Island P 4 years earlier).
Four years ago on the Island was probably when they were doing trials of the program and offering 5 day packages as well as the 7, 10 and 12 day packages. When rolled out fleet wide the 5 day package was dropped and the packages were only offered on cruises of 10 days or more.