OBC Question

As somebody that does everything that I can to ensure a drama-free vacation, I'm curious to find out if there's a way to confirm my OBC provided by my Travel Agent, ahead of my cruise.

I'd hate to board and find out that they didn't apply the credit to our account.

I'm not sure what to do in that event, since it's not furnished by RC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As somebody that does everything that I can to ensure a drama-free vacation, I'm curious to find out if there's a way to confirm my OBC provided by my Travel Agent, ahead of my cruise.

I'd hate to board and find out that they didn't apply the credit to our account.

It's between you and your TA, Royal cannot confirm the TA's OBC pre-cruise.

Forgot to mention that your TA's OBC might not show up on your onboard account for a couple of days.

WOW! I just got an email from RC that I can now book advanced reservations and drink packages against my OBC!

I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to give them a big shoutout for listening!

WOW! I just got an email from RC that I can now book advanced reservations and drink packages against my OBC!

I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to give them a big shoutout for listening!

Not sure I would trust it yet, without some other positive reports. Seems like it would be pretty complicated for Royal's IT department to tackle.

Not sure I would trust it yet, without some other positive reports. Seems like it would be pretty complicated for Royal's IT department to tackle.

What's not to trust?

Guest maddycat

On one of our cruises the OBC from our TA didn't show up. I brought my copy of the TA invoice to customer service/guest relations. They called the TA. He gave them some code and the OBC was added to our account.

On one of our cruises the OBC from our TA didn't show up. I brought my copy of the TA invoice to customer service/guest relations. They called the TA. He gave them some code and the OBC was added to our account.

My first cruise on Royal I booked with an online TA. We got obc and specialty dining from Royal, and obc from the TA. The obc from the TA wasn't showing when we got onboard. I gave the staff at GS a copy of my invoice and itinerary from the TA, and they stated they would honor the invoice. Not feeling right about the situation, I called the TA before we departed, and they straightened everything out. As stated, neither may show up until day two, so take copies of invoices, etc., which show what your were promised. Our cruise on the Oasis this weekend, we have obc and Voom from Royal, and obc from the TA. Again, I'm taking copies of the invoices showing everything, and have copies emailed to myself, along with a copy on the iPad.