Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

Thank you for your live from thread. I will be following along. I'm excited to see pictures of the Harmony. We will be sailing on her next year. Would love some food pictures as well.

Have a great cruise.

Edited by lovevacadays

The question I'm dying to have answered is exactly how much fun am I going to have?!?! Sailing March 2017 to celebrate the exact wk of meeting my husband on a cruise ship 20 yrs prior. Lots to celebrate!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm anxious to get your opinion of the D-8 Cabins. We've got 6584 and an inside across the hall 6585 . Can you let me know if this is in a fairly decent location?

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to do this!!

Hi debitoo, we will take some pictures of the outside of cabin / location for you

Following - we are going in July from Rome so will be avidly following. I would like to know what price the Internet is on board and how effective the surf only package is. Also if you could upload a copy of the MDR menu on formal night that would be great. I will probably think of a million other questions!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Will certainly confirm the price of internet on board, to see if the pre cruise discount, is a 'real' discount.

I'll be uploading all the menus as we get them, similar to what I did for the Anthem here

Can't wait to see pictures! Thanks for posting.

If you have time, will you post a picture of a drink menu? Would love to know prices of drinks like regular cocktails and wine by the glass. Thanks in advance!

Have a great cruise!!

Hi kysportmom, no props, we will try to get al the bar menus, and at a guess I would say the prices will be expensive, to drive people onto the packages.

I'll upload the menus to the Harmony menu page, although obviously as yet there are no menus on it.

This is awesome. Thank you so much. We sail on Harmony in December and we cannot wait. I'd love to see a photo of a Jr. Suite and Grand Suite. Thank you!!:)

That could be a challenge, although we will see what we can do.

Will certainly confirm the price of internet on board, to see if the pre cruise discount, is a 'real' discount.

I'll be uploading all the menus as we get them, similar to what I did for the Anthem here

Thank you - we appreciate someone taking the time out from their cruise to do this - great help to us future cruisers!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am way toooo excited to follow. We sail in December!!! Looking forward to your live review....Pictures, pictures, pictures of everything...lol....Enjoy your cruise. I wish i could watch you all sail away, better yet, I wish I could sail with you:D

Thanks for all the comments so far.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet with all the questions and post numbers on so once I found stuff out (it may take a few days) I will quote your post so you can easily see the reply.

Although in the main everyone seems to wants pictures, menus and pool details.

I can assure you there will be hundreds if not thousands of pics as my OH loves photography. That's one of the reasons most pics will be on my site rather than here so I can upload so many so quickly.

All menus will be uploaded here as well

Very excited to read your information! I have subscribed to your blog and to your thread on CC. I told my husband last night that I cannot wait for people to start posting their HOTS information. We are scheduled to sail in September 2017 and I cannot wait! :)