Breakfast on our deck in a Haven

goducs

Has anyone had any trouble getting the butler to bring breakfast to them when in an Aft Haven? We would order the night before and only really need it delivered. I'm hoping that giving them plenty of time will help.

Has anyone had any trouble getting the butler to bring breakfast to them when in an Aft Haven? We would order the night before and only really need it delivered. I'm hoping that giving them plenty of time will help.

A butler will absolutely do this, delivering food is one of the main things they do. You will get a breakfast card you can hang on your door the night before, but it is limited, and really you can order anything you want from the haven restaurant or MDR breakfast so you can write additional things on the card or paperclip/staple a piece of paper to it, just make sure to hang it the night before.

You should have no problem having breakfast on your aft balcony. My husband had breakfast delivered six mornings on our cruise, two of them on the balcony. You fill out a card the night before and select what time you would like breakfast delivered. The butler sets out a table cloth and good silverware. Just be careful if you eat on the balcony while in port. I went back in the room to get another latte and when I went back out I had 5 sea gulls stealing my breakfast!

We ended up calling our butler one morning to order breakfast because the seas were a little rough and we didn't want to venture out. We did tell him we didn't need the white table cloth, full set up, just delivery. He wasn't able to bring it immediately since he was busy with other requests but I don't remember waiting very long. We were in an aft suite. So while it may not be ideal, it is possible to order last minute. You will just have to be patient.

In your case, you know ahead of time when you will want breakfast in your suite. Give them a heads up the night before, sit back, and enjoy being pampered! I'm jealous!!

Also, you needed call them to order the evening before. When you use the "Suite Room Service" Breakfast Hangar, you just leave it on your door and write in anything that you would like (well, within reason of course - as in, the Haven Restaurant serves it), and leave it on the door.

I did that each day I was on the Breakaway in March, and it was always on time, etc. :)

I joked with my butler that my DH always said I wasn't safe to be around the rest of the "humans" until I had copious amounts of coffee :eek:

Enjoy!