Travel from EWR to Cape Liberty

What is the best way to get from Newark airport to the boat?

Where are you coming from in New York? Fishkill Perhaps? By the time you do two one way car rentals and pay $120-130 for round trip port transportation from EWR, you can pay to park at the pier.

Could you provide more details about your dates and plans? Are you perhaps doing a repo cruise? Cape Liberty is accessible by public transit and local cab, but you have to be able to roll your luggage.

Where are you coming from in New York? Fishkill Perhaps? By the time you do two one way car rentals and pay $120-130 for round trip port transportation from EWR, you can pay to park at the pier.

Could you provide more details about your dates and plans? Are you perhaps doing a repo cruise? Cape Liberty is accessible by public transit and local cab, but you have to be able to roll your luggage.

Yes, coming from Fishkill on 10/16/16. I was thinking about taking a Hertz rental car down. It is a Celebrity reposition, ending in San Juan. Then we are flying to Newburgh. I looked at renting from Enterprise. They have a drop off place a lot closer than EWR, but they aren't open on Sunday. I guess we will have to take a cab. The next problem is what terminal should we go to to get a cab?

Yes, coming from Fishkill on 10/16/16. I was thinking about taking a Hertz rental car down. It is a Celebrity reposition, ending in San Juan. Then we are flying to Newburgh. I looked at renting from Enterprise. They have a drop off place a lot closer than EWR, but they aren't open on Sunday. I guess we will have to take a cab. The next problem is what terminal should we go to to get a cab?

Yeah, the Bayonne/Jersey City Enterprise is a small storefront and they don't have convenient hours.

You can get a cab at any terminal at EWR at arrivals.