5 Night Cruise in March

debbk

I have posted before regarding this and got a mixed reaction so thought I'd ask again before having to make a decision this weekend.

Booked on a 5 night cruise out of Miami on 12th March and concerned about it clashing with college spring break. I'm assuming the schools with the younger children will not be an issue and that their Spring break will be around Easter in April next year.

It is going to cost $300 to change the date now as other things have been booked around it such as flights but we are prepared to do so if it means a cruise full of drunken students. Obviously if the reports I have read of this happening are rare events then it would seem sensible to keep with our original plans. I'm just confused as some people say it should be ok and others not.

Any advise much appreciated from anyone with first hand experience and taking into account that young kids shouldn't be an issue given that Easter is late next year so my worry is purely drunken college students.

We had no problems with drunken anybody on board Royal clipper over a Christmas holiday period.But we had big problems on Regent from Miami,November, two years ago,not students either.!!

Luck of the draw.Some cruise ships book corporate companies for passengers freebies,they just go mad and in large loud groups.For a short trip from Miami,I would be more worried about large group bookings of excited workers getting a free trip!