discountexcursions

cndcruiser65

Has anyone gone with Discountexcursion ? We are thinking of booking the jet ski excursion for a family of four. Looking for the best price. Thanks

I am also interested in Discount Excursions. We have booked parasailing and beach day with them for our Sept. 4 Breeze Cruise.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone gone with Discountexcursion ? We are thinking of booking the jet ski excursion for a family of four. Looking for the best price. Thanks

When is your cruise? We have a Jet Ski tour booked with them for our Breeze Cruise leaving August 28th - I'll let you know how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had booked the Jetski tour to the Stingrays, and Starfish Beach last Thursday with Discount Excursions.

All booking and correspondence was quick, helpful and very friendly. No problems at all. Once in port, their kiosk was easy to find and we went to check in. Unfortunately, the weather was not in our favour and the high winds were causing large waves in the area of where we were heading. Discount just wanted to warn us ahead of time that some riders may have difficulty with the jet skis.

They gave us the option of going ahead with our tour, cancelling with a full refund or booking something else. As we had a group of 8, and only 1 of us had operated a jet ski before, we decided to book something else. I would have gone regardless but we had a few timid riders.

The owner of Discount Excursions (I believe his name was Rick) went through a few different tour options with us and we decided to just walk over to Paradise Marine Park and do some snorkeling. Rick, wanting to make sure we were happy with our choice, walked us over to the Park, stayed with us until we were settled and confirmed that we were 100% happy. He even gave us a nice little tour of the area and some history of the island.

The park was nice, not what we had planned for our day but I was completely happy with our experience with Discount Excursions. They lost over $500 on our group by telling us the truth. They could have just taken our money and let us go out into the waves without a second thought to our safety.

Next time I am in Grand Cayman, I will definitely booking with them again. This time I hope we can get out on the jet skis!

Appreciate the review - I feel much better with our upcoming excursion with them.

I hope you have a great time. The owner told us that he stays in the port as often as possible during the day so make sure his guests are happy.

We used discount excurtions this pass feb.we had a group of 12 of us booked for the day tour at the turtle farm..we arrived in cayman the wind was too strong so we had to anchor on the other side of the island.we got off the tender and discount excurtions was there waiting for us .our guide who they call Denzel because he looks like Denzel Washington was great.I would highly recomend discount excurtions

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app