Excursion for wedding group of 40

mominwestlake

My daughter is getting married on a Carnival Cruise in December of 2016. When she sent out her save the date information, she said that we would be paying for a group shore excursion in Amber Cove for everyone. We want something that would appeal to ages 10-65. She would like something all inclusive. Carnival offers a Lifestyle Serenity VIP Resort Getaway which we like because it includes alcohol and food and has pool and beach access. The reviews are very mixed though and at the cost of $89.99 a person ($3600 for all 40) I want it to be fabulous. She was also thinking of just having a day at the pool where we pay for all alcohol and food and reserving 2 poolside Cabanas (these only hold 6 each though). I am not sure how this would work though. Please help by providing pros and cons for each plan or perhaps another idea that would work. We would greatly appreciate it!

if the prices at the cabanas are anything like the prices at the cabanas on grand turk you would save money to do the all inclusive. when we rented the carnival cabana in grand turk we got 2 appitizers and one virgin drink and one regular daquire and it was 87$. if your family likes to drink more than one or 2 drinks you would do better at the all inclusive, we have not been to that all inclusive before so i cant tell you how it is. also you can only have 6 people in the cabana- you would need to rent 7 of them so everyone can use them. unless you rent the grand cabana and a few over the water cabanas -

if you do get the cabanas you had better head right up to the excursion desk to pick the ones you want. its first come first serve so yours might not be close together. if you search online you can find other all inclusives but since i have not been there i cant recomend them. another option and i dont know if its available at this port but some ports you can charter a catamaran just for your group.