Drink questions

lulugracie

We are going on the Carnival Triumph soon. Does anyone know if they have fountain soda or cans only? Also, how much does a soda cost? I don't think we drink enough for the bottomless bubbles deal.

At the cost of $6 per day it's like buying 2-3 sodas in a restaurant. If you drink at least 3 per day Bottomless Bubbles would work for you.

Posted on Carnival site in FAQ:

"Sail refreshed with Carnival’s Bottomless Bubbles unlimited soda program! Enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for thirst-quenching fountain soda and juice, all cruise long!

Child Rate (17 years of age and younger) $4.50 USD per day, plus 15% gratuity

Adult Rate (18 years of age and older) $6.00 USD per day, plus 15% gratuity"

If I remember correctly, last time I bought a soda (in a can) at one of the bar, it was around $2 a can, maybe $2.25 and then they add a gratuity to that. Instead, I would just take one from the mini-frig in your cabin. I think they were $1.99 with no gratuity.

Also, it has been a while since I bought Bottomless Bubbles for one of my duaghters, but I believe the bartenders give that from the fountain dispenser in a glass.

Edited by HawkIVette