Star Wars on Caribbean Princess

HomelessBear

We're on the British Isles cruise from 25th June and had an email which mentioned that the latest Star Wars film will be shown.

Does anyone know where they will be showing it? Will it be on MUTS? Didn't get round to seeing it at the cinema so would like to see it on the ship.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your replies and info.

It would be good to see it on MUTS - big screen and outside. I think I'll bring a thick fleece and use a couple of blankets and an umbrella, as I know what the British summer weather is like! Ha ha.

Saying that, its been lovely lately with warm evenings and nights, so hope it stays like this for our cruise.

Thanks again.

Edited by HomelessBear

It was shown in the theater on the CP during the TA in April. Never on the stateroom TV and I don't think it was on MUTS(not sure, but it was so cold anyway, there were only maybe 20 people at any of the MUTS) Have fun.

On the Grand this past May it was shown once in the Princess Theater in the afternoon and twice at MUTS in the evening, 7:00 and 10:00. Sadly, it was never shown in the stateroom on that sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app