CC Help Michell

Emerald Princess Friends 2016

I probably won't be going online on the ship. I've found it to be a bit annoying between setting it up an dhow slow the systems were. But I will be back on when I get back so no talking about me. Unless it's good. LOL.

I will, for sure, keep my comments about you to a minimum.

Honestly, just have a great times and enjoy it all and win bushes of money.

Down to lucky 13 hours. Hope I get to sleep a couple of them at least. Weather looks okay for tomorrow. The bus company called me today to tell us we are on the first bus. That's always good. Get to the front of the line so we can get to the buffet early. LOL. Hope everyone has a great week.

Hi all!

Grandpaul ~ have a great cruise! Safe travels & have fun. Going to miss your stories for a week!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

Grandpaul ~ have a great cruise! Safe travels & have fun. Going to miss your stories for a week!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I'll have a few pages of the stories when I get back. LOL.

Good evening all from Palmdale Ca. I've been absent for the last day or so due to a very wazoo work schedule. This weekend was the big Baker to Vegas relay race. I just gone working 32 hours of overtime over the last two days behind people attending the festivities. Right now I'm just plain taking it easy for the rest of the afternoon/early evening as I gotta get up at 0200 to get ready to train some new street cops.

Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

I'll have a few pages of the stories when I get back. LOL.

I would expect nothing less.....:D:D:D

Bob

Jo,

Hope that big storm that is to roll into the east is not going to affect you and your activities too much.

Stay warm and safe.

Good evening all. I'm just relaxing prior to trying to get to bed by 2100 so I can get up at 0200 for another day of training new guys down in East Los Angeles. Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

I'm still waiting for the skies to open up with all the rain they are talking about for California. So far the sky is just teasing us with a few drops here and there.....:D:):D

Bob

I'm still waiting for the skies to open up with all the rain they are talking about for California. So far the sky is just teasing us with a few drops here and there.....:D:):D

Bob

Wait until Wednesday night and Thursday. You had better hope it does not rain with the awful commute you are going to have. Traffic will be twice as bad as normal.

Good evening all. Getting ready for bed in a bit due to having to get up early for another drive to East Los Angeles. Hope all are well......:):):)

Bob

Wait until Wednesday night and Thursday. You had better hope it does not rain with the awful commute you are going to have. Traffic will be twice as bad as normal.

Ann;

It rained fairly hard when I left East Los Angeles and continued to do so untill I was getting into Santa Clarita. It pretty much stopped when I got to Palmdale. Holli told me that it did rain rather hard earlier in the day though. Not as much in the past as I was driving home some of the usual flood spots weren't that bad off. Keeping my fingers crossed regarding the commute for tomorrow....:):):)

Bob

Ann;

It rained fairly hard when I left East Los Angeles and continued to do so untill I was getting into Santa Clarita. It pretty much stopped when I got to Palmdale. Holli told me that it did rain rather hard earlier in the day though. Not as much in the past as I was driving home some of the usual flood spots weren't that bad off. Keeping my fingers crossed regarding the commute for tomorrow....:):):)

Bob

I am sure your commute this AM was terrible as it was raining more.

I drove yesterday from Brea to San Pedro to meet a friend for lunch. Traffic was a breeze getting there but at 1:15, it had started to rain and took forever to get home. Ended up getting off the freeway and taking suface streets home. What a zoo and I do not envy you the drive that you have to get to east LA. Do not have the patience any more for all the traffic.

Good evening all. I hope everyone had a great Thursday. I had a lovely day teaching new guys/gals entry and search techniques in the pouring rain. Needless to say, I got a tad wet:D:D:D

Hope all are well.

Bob

I am sure your commute this AM was terrible as it was raining more.

I drove yesterday from Brea to San Pedro to meet a friend for lunch. Traffic was a breeze getting there but at 1:15' date=' it had started to rain and took forever to get home. Ended up getting off the freeway and taking suface streets home. What a zoo and I do not envy you the drive that you have to get to east LA. Do not have the patience any more for all the traffic.[/size']

Ann;

Same here. I left earlier than normal today to give myself extra time re: the weather and possible traffic. I flew down there. Getting home was a zoo. An added bonus was having to stop on the I5 (near Dodger stadium) for a disabled vehicle in the # lane.....:):):)

Bob

Bob,

At one time were you going to retire at the end of March? I have that notation on my on-line calendar that you are retiring. But I think you have extended your working career. When do you think now you will retire?

Bob' date='

At one time were you going to retire at the end of March? I have that notation on my on-line calendar that you are retiring. But I think you have extended your working career. When do you think now you will retire?

[/size']

Ann;

Possibly next March. I wanted t work another year to save some additional overtime to help me pay next year's Sky Princess cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Ann;

Possibly next March. I wanted t work another year to save some additional overtime to help me pay next year's Sky Princess cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Thought that the date must have been pushed out as you had not mentioning retiring at the end of this March.

But helping to pay for cruising is a very good reason to stay on.

Happy weekend.to Bob and Jo.

Think that Paul may be back sometime this weekend. Hope they get back OK with the blizzards in the East.

Bob

Thought that the date must have been pushed out as you had not mentioning retiring at the end of this March.

But helping to pay for cruising is a very good reason to stay on.

Happy weekend.to Bob and Jo.

Think that Paul may be back sometime this weekend. Hope they get back OK with the blizzards in the East.

Ann;

Thanks for the good weekend wishes. I only have two overtime shifts this weekend (tonight @2200 as the desk sergeant and tomorrow @2200 as the Dispatcher. Gotta make that OT as a 21 day Western Med/Transatlantic' date=' in one of two OS suites on a new ship, with a three day pre-cruise stay in Venice ain't gonna be cheap.....:D:D:D

Bob[/size']

Ann;

Thanks for the good weekend wishes. I only have two overtime shifts this weekend (tonight @2200 as the desk sergeant and tomorrow @2200 as the Dispatcher. Gotta make that OT as a 21 day Western Med/Transatlantic, in one of two OS suites on a new ship, with a three day pre-cruise stay in Venice ain't gonna be cheap.....:D:D:D

Bob

I am sure it is not cheap by any stretch. But it is an experience you will never forget.

HI all!

Ann:cool: ~ our weather up here has been great, cool & sunny with NO snow!

Did you ever see the movie "Letters to Juliet"? I bought it & love it as it has some great scenes in Verona, Siena & Tuscany & a nice story too. I'm going to Verona after my Venice cruise instead of Cinque Terre since my good knee is acting up so I'm afraid to chance the hills & stairs of CT.

Bob ~ what's another year, you're still young?! I retired when I was 60 & found it early enough.

You all have a nice weekend too. Wonder when Grandpaul's due back, was the cruise longer than a week?

HI all!

Did you ever see the movie "Letters to Juliet"? I bought it & love it as it has some great scenes in Verona, Siena & Tuscany & a nice story too. I'm going to Verona after my Venice cruise instead of Cinque Terre since my good knee is acting up so I'm afraid to chance the hills & stairs of CT.

Bob ~ what's another year, you're still young?! I retired when I was 60 & found it early enough.

You all have a nice weekend too. Wonder when Grandpaul's due back, was the cruise longer than a week?

Jo,

Glad to hear that you are having some good weather and not the terrible stuff like around New York.

Yes, I saw Letters to Juliet and really did enjoy the movie. That will be fantastic that you can visit Verona and the area around there. But so sorry to hear that your knee is acting up. Too bad we did not have money when we were younger as travel to Europe, I feel, would be so much easier if we were younger. But it is all a wonderful experience to be there any time.

Think maybe Grandpaul will be back sometime this weekend and i am sure he will have lots of stories.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

A late good afternoon from Palmdale Ca to my fellow Emerald Alum. I hope everyone is enjoying their respective Saturdays. I'm just relaxing at the moment and will be grilling dinner at about 1900. After that it's clean up and then off to work for some additional cruise fund overtime.

Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

I am sure it is not cheap by any stretch. But it is an experience you will never forget.

Ann;

Very true. For as long as I can' date=' I want to be able to afford t give Holli the best. She deserves the best for putting up with me for all these years.....:):):)

Bob[/i']

HI all!

Jo;

Good point.....:):):)

Bob

Jo' date='[/size']

Glad to hear that you are having some good weather and not the terrible stuff like around New York.

Yes, I saw Letters to Juliet and really did enjoy the movie. That will be fantastic that you can visit Verona and the area around there. But so sorry to hear that your knee is acting up. Too bad we did not have money when we were younger as travel to Europe, I feel, would be so much easier if we were younger. But it is all a wonderful experience to be there any time.

Think maybe Grandpaul will be back sometime this weekend and i am sure he will have lots of stories.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ann;

I'm sure he will.....:D:D:D

Bob

Hello all. Just got back home from our bus trip from NYC. Very nice cruise and I will be back later to tell a few stories. Had to believe isn't it? 2 of my sons are over here doing some free labor for us. I don't want to stop that.

Hello all. Just got back home from our bus trip from NYC. Very nice cruise and I will be back later to tell a few stories. Had to believe isn't it? 2 of my sons are over here doing some free labor for us. I don't want to stop that.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and made it home safely......:):):)

Bob

Time for one quick story right now. On the first full day of the cruise last Monday I was on the elevator with 3 other people. The door opened on a floor and a woman entered. She was reading the newsletter for the day and she asked "I didn't know they allowed BB guns on a ship". I was a little puzzled and told her that. She then showed me the item she was talking about. it read "2 PM A shootout on the BB court". Which was a shootout on a basketball court.

Time for one quick story right now. On the first full day of the cruise last Monday I was on the elevator with 3 other people. The door opened on a floor and a woman entered. She was reading the newsletter for the day and she asked "I didn't know they allowed BB guns on a ship". I was a little puzzled and told her that. She then showed me the item she was talking about. it read "2 PM A shootout on the BB court". Which was a shootout on a basketball court.

So did you spill the beans.....:D:D:D

Bob

Welcome back Paul. Sounds like you had a good time.

Loved the story above. I am thinking that perhaps the lady was new to cruising and did not know the "lingo". But in any case, it was funny.

Welcome back Paul. Sounds like you had a good time.

Loved the story above. I am thinking that perhaps the lady was new to cruising and did not know the "lingo". But in any case' date=' it was funny.

[/size']

She was new and young. I'm back to work today. I sort of missed it. One problem is one of my favorite teams, the Univ. of Connecticut's womens basketball team is playing tonight about 3 miles from the hospital where I work. And I go to see them as often was I can. The good thing is the game is on national tv.

On Saturday of our cruise, the day before we docked in NYC, a helicopter was sent out to our ship to transfer a passenger to a hospital in Maryland. I've seen that a couple times. Pretty impressive.

On Saturday of our cruise, the day before we docked in NYC, a helicopter was sent out to our ship to transfer a passenger to a hospital in Maryland. I've seen that a couple times. Pretty impressive.

i too have been on a few ships where sick/injured passengers or crew have been helicoptered off the ship. And I so agree, it is extremely impressive if you can see any of the activity.

You in the East can all be jealous of us as we may get to 80 degrees this week. Sorry Bob but I am ready for some warm weather.