---> !!ANTHEM OTS REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [June 02, 2016]

ROOM SELECTION

Usually we chose to sail in a balcony stateroom however, this time we were intrigued to try a VIRTUAL balcony! :p I stayed in the room with my mom and step dad so we had a large inside category. It was set up essentially the exact same way a standard balcony stateroom would be without the door and extra outdoor space.

I don't recall why Deck 8 was chosen. It was a good deck, but I think something closer to Deck 5 or Deck 11 would have been more favorable. We were quite close to the forward elevators, which was really nice since we often went to the Solarium or Schooner Bar!

Cabin #8179 served us great. I really love the new design of RCI staterooms. There is truly a lot of space to store your clothing and luggage. The cabins have an outlet on one side of the main bed under the side light. The mini fridge has a lock that can be coded by you to keep kids out. The bathroom has a nightlight that stays on as long as a card is in the slot to power the room. The shower glass was designed really nicely to maximize the space! I am 6'2" and had no issue with ceiling height.

To enter the stateroom, all you do is tap the small black reader of above the door handle with your sea pass. No more magnetic swipes! You can even purchase the waterproof WOW Band for $4.99 from Guest Services. I ended up purchasing one and it was kinda cool to tap my wrist on the door to open it! :p

Anyway, bravo to Royal Caribbean on the stateroom designs with Quantum class! You'll have to wait and see how we liked the "virtual" balcony! :cool:

123p5ww.jpg

We have that same room but on the 11th deck leaving on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums