explorer of the seas

Explorer is my favorite ship. She is awesome and I don't have a bad thing to say about her. But I don't think she spends enough time in Bermuda. And being out at the Dock Yard makes it even more difficult to see all that there is to see of that beautiful island.

Hi:

When are you going to Bermuda? DH/I are going in September 2006.

I heard many wonderful things about Explorer so you shouldn't be disappointed.

Will be on Voyager (sister ship) heading to Bermuda on the 30th. Voyager is absolutely beautiful and you're never bored. We can't wait to go on Explorer next year.

My favorite ship...you're going to have a great time. Beautiful public spaces, great service. Things I'd recommend: sandwiches in the cafe promenade, cigars in the Connoiseur Club, expresso Martinis up in Dizzy's Lounge at sunset, the Solarium pool area during the day and also under the stars at night, do the atmospheric lab tour and then know what all those funky weather instruments are doing, don't miss Ice-skating and the Quest game show in Studio B.

Have a great cruise!

Archived