Grand Cayman Beaches

Greetings All,

First time cruiser here...Can anyone who has ever been to Grand Cayman confirm whether there is a specific beach where you can get a massage? This seems to be common in other Caribbean ports. I have excursions planned for my other ports, however, and would hate to miss out on an opportunity for this experience for my other half. Thanks in advance!!!

Greetings All,

First time cruiser here...Can anyone who has ever been to Grand Cayman confirm whether there is a specific beach where you can get a massage? This seems to be common in other Caribbean ports. I have excursions planned for my other ports, however, and would hate to miss out on an opportunity for this experience for my other half. Thanks in advance!!!

7 mile beach is the main beach in grand cayman and is absolutely gorgeous. There are lots of really nice hotels that offer massages along the beach. It will be fairly expensive though. The Cayman Islands are much more expensive than other Caribbean islands

7 mile beach is the main beach in grand cayman and is absolutely gorgeous. There are lots of really nice hotels that offer massages along the beach. It will be fairly expensive though. The Cayman Islands are much more expensive than other Caribbean islands

The Cayman dollar is worth more than a US dollar , so it takes $1.25 US to equal a Cayman dollar , This is the same all over the island

If your cruise includes Costa Maya you can get massages there on the beach...

Itinerary includes ports of Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios. I have excursions planned for Cozumel and Ocho Rios. I'm finding it difficult to plan an activity in Grand Cayman. That will probably be our only opportunity to go to the beach on this trip which is good for photo opps. We are not snorkeling people. Just seeking an "easy level" activity.

The seven miles beach is lovely. We bought fresh coconuts for the first time and after we drank them we went back to the vendor and he chopped them for us so we coukd eat them. I don't remember seeing a tent with massages just at the public beach but there may be one. Maybe you could call the hotels ahead of time and get something set up. A hotel would have a nice private beach and probably a minimal fee to use it.

Edited by smyliecruising

The seven miles beach is lovely. We bought fresh coconuts for the first time and after we drank them we went back to the vendor and he chopped them for us so we coukd eat them. I don't remember seeing a tent with massages just at the public beach but there may be one. Maybe you could call the hotels ahead of time and get something set up. A hotel would have a nice private beach and probably a minimal fee to use it.

Love the fresh coconut idea. It looks as if we may have to get the massage through a hotel. We were just looking for something a bit more convenient.

Love the fresh coconut idea. It looks as if we may have to get the massage through a hotel. We were just looking for something a bit more convenient.

We were here last month and took city bus to 7 mile beach. Dont remember price but pretty cheap.

Dropped us off at a random place along the beach and the people renting chairs and umbrellas also offered coconuts to be opened and chopped. Sorry dont remember exactly where it was but did give access to restroom.