ian blair

ian blair

Where will I find a European river cruise for single traveller without paying double

I imagine you'd have to check with all the river cruise lines to see if any of them don't have the single supplement fee.

I'd also suggest heading over to the River Cruise board to ask. Someone there may be able to head you in the right direction, if there is one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=191

Where will I find a European river cruise for single traveller without paying double

There might not be any.

As Shmoo said, post your question in the River Cruise forum. Also, when you do, put a pertinent subject heading since otherwise the default is just your screen name.

thank you for taking the time to answer my question and for the advice , I'm new to this and all advice is gratefully recieved

As said, go over to the river cruise forum. You'll find out a lot about what river cruises are like in general, as well. I know that Avalon and Uniworld are running a special in regard to single supplements. We haven't gone on their cruises but we've gone on Viking and like them very much. They have something on for single cruisers-- http://www.vikingcruises.com/press/press-releases/single-traveler-rates.html

Next time you post put your question in the title. Otherwise your name is put there and no one knows what you're asking so may not bother of open your post.

Edited by Bonnie J.