Traveling with a minor

My husband and I want to take my 15 year old sister on a cruise next summer. The problem is we are only 23 and 22. I know on Carnival you have to be 25 to take a minor with you. What is the policy for RCCL? I've found alot of info about documentation to fill out in order to bring her but nothing about if our ages matter. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't find the answer. Thanks in advance!

My husband and I want to take my 15 year old sister on a cruise next summer. The problem is we are only 23 and 22. I know on Carnival you have to be 25 to take a minor with you. What is the policy for RCCL? I've found alot of info about documentation to fill out in order to bring her but nothing about if our ages matter. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't find the answer. Thanks in advance!

Royal allows 21 year olds to book staterooms and take minors.

Thank you so much! That was what I figured, but I couldn't find any specific information regarding ages. Thanks again!

This might help:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=333&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Policies&faqId=309

May I suggest that you email RCI and ask them to send you the correct paperwork to be completed? Then print a copy of the email and keep it along with the completed form they send you. Actually take several copies of each once the form has been notarised. We had my daughters friend and they "misplaced" the original form and until I provided another she was unable to take part in Rockclimbing, ice skating or anything else which required a waiver. Luckily I had about 5 copies with me. I'm a little OCD that way [emoji849]