Sailor1959

CreateYourCruise.Com ???

I received an email from: CreateYourCruise.Com

Their prices are cheaper than what's offered at NCL.Com

I did a little research on the web and so far..

they seem legit.

Has anyone used them ???

TIA

Sailor1959

wondering the same thing. I'm sure they are legitimate and I got a nice quote by phone, but are they reliable, well-rated?

I would be very careful trying something that you already have some concern about. What about refund if you have to cancel? Who to you talk to about problems? It is better to stick with travel professionals who know what they're doing, it may cost a bit more but then you have peace of mind. Good luck.

Allan

Hi,

I have used Create Your Cruise several times for cruises with Royal Caribbean, NCL,Celebrity & Carnival.

They are definitely legit & offer great prices.

In fact the first time booking with them I was skeptical so they suggested I simply give my name hold a room and contact the Cruise line directly to see that my reservation & price I paid is there...and it was!

Since then I always book my Cruises with them

You need to be careful. Nowhere on their site does it mention their seller of travel insurance that is required in certain states nor can you find out who is the parent company is. Be very careful if there is a big difference in prices. Either it isn't including taxes or fees or they are illegally charging you less which the cruiselines don't allow discounting

Hi,

I have used Create Your Cruise several times for cruises with Royal Caribbean, NCL,Celebrity & Carnival.

They are definitely legit & offer great prices.

In fact the first time booking with them I was skeptical so they suggested I simply give my name hold a room and contact the Cruise line directly to see that my reservation & price I paid is there...and it was!

Since then I always book my Cruises with them

I was also skeptical at first.

They basically told me the same thing.

I reserved my 14-Day San Francisco to Vancouver NCL cruise with them.

Got my cabin assignment and contacted my regular NCL travel consultant.

She verified everything.. including my cabin assignment.

And... she was NOT able to match the price I paid :)

Hi

Create your cruise is an agency just like all the other agencies and prices posted by Cruise agencies never (unless mentioned) include taxes and fees.

You can always call and ask who their insurance provider is.

Create your Cruise, like all agencies, are allowed to "block" a certain amount of cabins on ships and if they do not book them by a certain date they are recalled.

They do have great prices because they "block" cabins soooo far in advance before the cruise date and are very diligent in updating their prices and I have seen in their e-mails cruises that DO include taxes, fees, on-board tips as well as on board perks.

I actually met the Create your Cruise Marketing Director on my last cruise on RCL Harmony....I recognized him from his Facebook pic lol....Great guy!

Like I said in my previous message i was skeptical at first but when I called the cruise line my reservation was there at the price I was quoted and the cruise line could not match it!

Since then I've booked all my cruises with them and have never hasd any problems

Happy Sailing!

Like others here, I was skeptical about CYC. So much so, I contacted their nearest agent to me ("Tanya" in Winter Park, Fl) who understood my reservations and promptly offered to meet me in person ! (they are primarily an on-line company). My experience has been wonderful, all perks and extras over and above those provided by the cruise line's offer, were documented on the invoice and delivered as promised. My only reason for not using them on every cruise is their best offers are often for NCL ships, and NCL is not my favorite line. Having said that, a cruise booked with them on NCL Escape is among my most memorable ever in some 100 cruises now. Booking the BreakAway out of New Orleans with them for this winter. I have had nothing but positive interactions from them (Tanya is the only agent there I can speak of personally). Family members, who prefer NCL to all other lines, always book with her too.