Adventure Smith Galapagos trip

bakery

Has anyone done the Galapagos cruise with Adventure Smith? We're thinking of cruising with them next July and I've read good reviews about the company in Outside Traveler, but it would be great if anyone has traveled with them and can give a personal report.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the recommendation. Do you know if they have kids' programs? We'd be taking our 11 and 8 year old daughters.

All are treated well on the Celebrity Xpedition and there were a few sub 12 on my trip,but make no mistake the Galapagos is better suited for adults. Children seem restriced by the rules that goveren limited interaction with the flaura and fauna and no ships,that I know of, have the traditional kids programs . Once past their mid teens I believe they would get a whole lot more out of it.That said ,feel comfortable in taking them if they are well seasoned travelers.

• 10 months later...

AdventureSmith specializes in small ships and yachts and helped us find the perfect Galapagos Cruise. We cruised aboard the Flamingo last year and had the trip of lifetime. 20 passengers, great guides, terrific food, and they had kayaks on board. AdventureSmith was extremely knowledgable and we were well prepared for our cruise. They also has the best price, hundreds of dollars less than other outfitters. I highly recommend AdventureSmith Explorations for Galapagos Cruises.

Archived